Something tells me we're gonna beat the Jets!

EndZoneCrew

I loved these songs. The ones on Oldies 104 I think were much better than a lot of the other stations that were doing them at the time. I have tried finding the whole collection of these in the past, but have had no luck. I have found a ton of them from other stations, but like I said, I liked the one on Oldies 104 the best. Soon as I saw this and played it, the lyrics came right back to me and I haven't even heard this in over 20 years. Really cool and hopefully more of the Oldies 104 ones can be found!

I loved these songs. The ones on Oldies 104 I think were much better than a lot of the other stations that were doing them at the time. I have tried finding the whole collection of these in the past, but have had no luck. I have found a ton of them from other stations, but like I said, I liked the one on Oldies 104 the best. Soon as I saw this and played it, the lyrics came right back to me and I haven't even heard this in over 20 years. Really cool and hopefully more of the Oldies 104 ones can be found!

I hear ya. Love these!

I don't know. Been lurking a couple of their fan sights and I see very little respect for EJ. It's all about how Rex just kills rookie QBs. I remember hearing the same about Belicheck before the first game. EJ has an advantage in that he was going up against a Rex defense every day in camp. From a recognition standpoint at least, he should be on better ground than he was against NE*.

I like our matchups on offense. And while good, I don't think their front 7 is any better than the two we've faced. I think being on the road may be a contributing factor early, but if we can take the crowd out of it, that can work to our advantage. Regardless, I just don't perceive EJ as the type that loses his composure during the game.

GO BILLS!!!

EJ is improving, Woods is improving, so is Kiko and McKelvin so far seems to be reborn. If Collin Brown can hold it together for this game then it will be ripe for the jests to pack into their clown car and drive away horns blaring in defeat.

Bills just need to prove it can be done. It can be done and it should be done.

"EJ" can stand for other things besides his given name. For now I will throw out there "Emphatic Juggernaut"