Something tells me we're gonna beat the Jets!

EndZoneCrew

I'm actually surprised at how many analysts are picking the Jets here. It's still about 50-50, but I still we have the obvious edge.

It's the NYC bias. They still believe Rex will eat up a rookie QB, but they forget Pettine is also facing a rookie QB.

It's the NYC bias. They still believe Rex will eat up a rookie QB, but they forget Pettine is also facing a rookie QB.

Exactly. I think the Bills have the advantage in this matchup. Pettine know Ryan and should be able to help the game plan counter the expected defense. Ryan does not have this advantage with regard to the Bills offense. Advantage Buffalo. On Defense, while Ryan certainly knows Pettine, Pettine is not simply running Ryan's defense, but being creative with his own ideas. Advantage Buffalo. EJ vs. Geno - advantage Buffalo. Running game - advantage Buffalo. Receivers - advantage Buffalo.

If EJ can beat their aggressive pressure at the line and the short zones to hit some mid-range throws early in the game, it could be a long day for the Jets. I expect Buffalo to win this game. It could be a close 1 or 2 point low scoring affair, but I would not be surprised with a 34 - 13 score either.

Exactly. I think the Bills have the advantage in this matchup. Pettine know Ryan and should be able to help the game plan counter the expected defense. Ryan does not have this advantage with regard to the Bills offense. Advantage Buffalo. On Defense, while Ryan certainly knows Pettine, Pettine is not simply running Ryan's defense, but being creative with his own ideas. Advantage Buffalo. EJ vs. Geno - advantage Buffalo. Running game - advantage Buffalo. Receivers - advantage Buffalo.

If EJ can beat their aggressive pressure at the line and the short zones to hit some mid-range throws early in the game, it could be a long day for the Jets. I expect Buffalo to win this game. It could be a close 1 or 2 point low scoring affair, but I would not be surprised with a 34 - 13 score either.

34-13 bills sounds wonderful. These last second games are great but they are making me grey before my time