J-E-T-S......well, you know the rest

The old timers would have Miami as their #1...

That will never change, true. The Pats* are right up there as well, now. But I've never had a similar hatred of the Jets.

Although I do still hate them, don't get me wrong.

Miami became number 1 after during/after the decade of futility. We enjoyed beating the crap out of them for the next ten years. Before that it was NE, now it is clearly NE, for the same reasons. The Jets have always been right up there. Traditionally, there are more fights at Jets games, in the parking lot and stands, than any other. Their fans are just so obnoxious, and there are lot of them in town.

That will never change, true. The Pats* are right up there as well, now. But I've never had a similar hatred of the Jets.

Although I do still hate them, don't get me wrong.

I live in Queens so my hatred for the Jets is REALLY up there... I always want them to suck but never suck enough to get a #1 overall pick in the draft...

As much as I would love to continue to bask in the afterglow of such an amazing outcome to yesterday's game, I feel the obligation to open up the board to our next opponent.

Allow me to start things off:

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk...afe5c716b5c.gif

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

loved that fat ass fumble!!

Im not scared of the jets.

I love having confidence. It's like riding a high. Normally I'm expecting a loss, hoping for a win. Now I'm expecting a win vs most opponents. Jets being one of them.

Their defense is decent. But that's it. By the way if Sanchize was the qb, we would have something to worry about. But since it's Geno, it's almost an automatic W. Love it!!!!

Time to deal with mo green.

My most hated bills rivals in order......1 pats 2 jets 3 Dallas

My most hated rivals pats, jets, Jim Harbaugh's 49ers, and pretty much that's it.

Top hated players/coaches. Billb, Brady, Jim H,

I dont even hate the fins. I've been a fan since 90. I went to their stadium wearing all bills, they were ok. Funny comments like, "You and your sister are wearing the wrong uniform" My "sister" actually being my wife. Lol.

Dallas beating us pretty bad in the sbs.... Yeah that's true. But their team were superior to ours. I cant even hate them for that. They have sucked big time for a long time too. So we're kind of even.

My like teams. Seahawks, Broncos, Lions in that order.

I live in Queens so my hatred for the Jets is REALLY up there... I always want them to suck but never suck enough to get a #1 overall pick in the draft...

As a young kid, I was taken to several Bills games at Shea.....My Father wanted to go in plain clothes but my Mother made sure to represent....talkin proud days.

Those fans were animals to us....a young family.....nasty animals.

Even now, I go to the Bills game every year at MetLife....classless.

I think they are the absolute bottom of the barrel in the NFL (tied with Philly). We will see greatness many times over before they do once (well once more).

Karma.

Edited by filthymcnasty08

Nice seein Dallas represented.

Who can forget Jerry jones and jimmy Johnson with his fake a** toupee, prancing around like a bunch of smucks yelling "HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!" after the superbowls.

Still makes me wanna puke.

The Monday nighter couple years ago was like a recurring nightmare.

Got me goin on Dallas when I'm supposed to hate the jets...

Gotta stay focused ha ha ha