Climbing the NFL Power Rankings

Wazzu Bill

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000254029/article/power-rankings-week-5-broncos-chiefs-climb-falcons-drop?campaign=Facebook_writers_harrison

i like our spot at 14 but im a little surprised nfl.com is willing to put us ahead of Houston and Atlanta. granted those teams have been headed in the wrong direction the past 2 weeks, but their low spots seem like overreactions.

http://www.nfl.com/n...riters_harrison

i like our spot at 14 but im a little surprised nfl.com is willing to put us ahead of Houston and Atlanta. granted those teams have been headed in the wrong direction the past 2 weeks, but their low spots seem like overreactions.

Houston should be 0-4, and the Bills just beat the team who spanked the Texans the previous week. Makes sense to me.

I'm really loving who our division opponents are playing this week.

A pissed off Raven team against Miami

And the overachieving Pats at a pissed off Cincy team.

Things could really be looking differently after this Sunday.

It doesnt matter if we cant beat our division... Looks like Miami is 2 losses as well, combine that with another Patriots loss and with a bit of luck we may get one 1 in the division this year. Embarrassing.

Miami has won one more game than us. One. They are hardly the beasts they are being made out to be.

Miami has won one more game than us. One. They are hardly the beasts they are being made out to be.

Have you seen them at all? Their QB is giving away games with fumbles but that defense will eat EJ alive. I hope i'm wrong but they scare me.

I'm really loving who our division opponents are playing this week.

A pissed off Raven team against Miami

And the overachieving Pats at a pissed off Cincy team.

Things could really be looking differently after this Sunday.

If only there were a correlation between being "pissed off" and winning.

Have you seen them at all? Their QB is giving away games with fumbles but that defense will eat EJ alive. I hope i'm wrong but they scare me.

Not that I put much stock in team stats this early in the season but we're ahead of them in just about every meaningful pass defense category.

Edited by No Cease Fires

these rankings are a joke. Cincinnati is still 12 after losing to the Browns? Titans should have fallen to about 20 the second Locker got injured, instead they are 11? Ravens at 14? Colts at 6? The Bills will probably beat all of these teams

Espn has the Bills behind the Steelers!! What from the 1st two weeks could they have liked more about the Steelers performance than the Bills?

not a Fking thing

the bills could win a SB and Pete Pissco would rank them 5th

yet they were unbeaten. where as the Bills started in the hole with a O

these rankings are a joke. Cincinnati is still 12 after losing to the Browns? Titans should have fallen to about 20 the second Locker got injured, instead they are 11? Ravens at 14? Colts at 6? The Bills will probably beat all of these teams

True, but if you look at the teams from #11 (Cincinnati) all the way to #22 (Buffalo) — at least on the Yahoo Power Rankings — it's amazing how little difference there actually is among all of those teams. Is there really any major advantage for one of these teams over any other?

Cincinnati

Miami

Houston

Dallas

Atlanta

Tennessee

Baltimore

Carolina

Cleveland

San Diego

New York Jets

Buffalo

Tell me the Bills wouldn't be matched up closely with any of those teams, certainly at home (on the road is a different story). And if we somehow beat Cleveland, that means we would have beaten three teams ranked above us right now, with the following two games against the Bengals at home and Miami on the road.

These next three games are huge.

Edited by Rubes

It doesnt matter if we cant beat our division... Looks like Miami is 2 losses as well, combine that with another Patriots loss and with a bit of luck we may get one 1 in the division this year. Embarrassing.

Last time I looked power rankings mean absolutely nothing. This is not college football. If the Bills lose to the Browns, they'll be back at #30 and everyone will be complaining. Power Rankings are garbage.