Shootings in Navy Sea Command in DC

GG

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just on the SF Chronicle website and the comments section to this story are priceless.

WE MUST BAN GUNS NOW!!

I have a deal for these people.

A county gets to take away one handgun for every person, on any form of assistance, that passes my tests(logic, history, civics and physical). They will have to take that test, every year, if they've received any form of government benefits, not including SSI/Medicare, in that year.

For every person that fails, one new, permanent, handgun permit will be made available in that county.

If you want to remove my handgun, you will need to ensure that there aren't any stupid people, that you've kept stupid, via your nonsense entitlement programs, in my area.

That's a perfectly acceptable compromise. If liberal plans succeed, then they(and in the big picture, all of us) are rewarded by getting something they want.

If they fail? Then we are allowed to protect ourselves from their failure.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

We are in lockdown over here. I made it to work 10 minutes before they shut the gates (I am not at the Navy Yard though). No one in or out all day, although I heard they will open mid-afternoon to let people out.

Where are you?

No big deal here at OPM (a soft target if there ever was one. VABills could probably hold this entire building hostage with a potato gun.)

I was just on the SF Chronicle website and the comments section to this story are priceless.

WE MUST BAN GUNS NOW!!

Way to make this political on here! Gees, the comments section of the SF Chronical?? Did anyone post anything else of value?

Great so gatorman or some other idiot will be here shortly after he finishes posting there.

OMG!! People are dead and you use this as an excuse to bash poor little me? Unreal the level some of you will sink to

Way to make this political on here! Gees, the comments section of the SF Chronical?? Did anyone post anything else of value?

OMG!! People are dead and you use this as an excuse to bash poor little me? Unreal the level some of you will sink to

People die.

You're an idiot.

Those are just 2 of the facts of life.

When I know more about what happened I might have some comments concerning it.

What's the topic of this forum again?