Cut Frank Summers

mob16151

Would you get fired from your job for making one mistake?

If my mistake almost cost my company "a win". And if I worked a position that was being phased out of my industry,and if there were more qualified options floating around............absolutely.

A bit of an overreaction, but Summers was also responsible for getting beat on the EJ sack/fumble.

And he got destroyed by Thomas Davis on a running play in the first half.

Summers made two absolutely terrible plays, and maybe two good plays, especially the first offensive play of the game. On EJs fumble, Summers just didnt hold his block and his man caused the turnover.

My thing is this,how often can you make a major upgrade,and add a locker room leader going into week 3 of a nfl season. The Bills could do that by cutting Summers,and signing a guy like Micheal Robinson.

Frank Summers penalty on that punt,led indirectly to a Panthers TD's. I know he's young,but he has a cheap contract and he's a UDFA. Theres a real obvious upgrade for the Bills out there right now.

This guy: http://en.wikipedia....n_(running_back)

he made two huge receptions and tons of great blocks I think we'll keep him. That penalty was pure fantasy on the refs part.

led directly? the panthers drove 70 yards

40 of it came on the TD pass to Ginn which was what 2 or 3 plays after the penalty?

he made two huge receptions and tons of great blocks I think we'll keep him. That penalty was pure fantasy on the refs part.

So you'd rather have a guy like Summers than Micheal Robinson. (Hypothetically)

40 of it came on the TD pass to Ginn which was what 2 or 3 plays after the penalty?

So you'd rather have a guy like Summers than Micheal Robinson. (Hypothetically)

The Robinson link had nothing of note that would make me want him so will take the short burly fella.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian