"The Culture of Failure"

PromoTheRobot

I flew my boys (14 and 12) for the game and they couldn't believe the noise in the 4th quarter as well as the rest of the game compared to a Bucs Game.

I'm sure it wasn't the Cowboys game a couple of years ago, but it was loud. We all lost our voices including me, and had a great time.

My boys always loved the bills as I'm an addict, but now they wanted EJ jersies and so on. There was no probem with the noise.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying there was any problem with the noise. Just that it could have been louder considering the situation. New HC, new franchise QB, and a lead in the 2nd half against our most hated rivals.

I expected louder. That is all.

Also VERY surprised there was no flyover. Opening day should always have one. Severely disappointed in that.

I believe EJ was just getting into it and loving the craziness and home crowd.

At the same time, I thought the place would be much louder considering new HC, new QB, and a 2nd half lead against the Pats. There's so many games that I've been to that have been louder in the last 7-8 years I couldn't count them.

This game was loud but doesn't come close to

Pats win

Dallas Monday Night

Comeback against the Raider (either of them)

But can you really blame people if they were waiting for the other shoe to drop?

It's at about 5:54 minutes in:

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/EJ_Manuel_Wednesday_Press_Conference/04579631-2683-4ec9-9da3-47ededb5c8c6

Basically EJ acts like a mature, polite grownup in dealing with Bucky's silly, juvenile baiting.

EJ's comments (the ones when he laughs) disguise his incredulity of a stupid opinion.

It's at about 5:54 minutes in:

http://www.buffalobi...a3-47ededb5c8c6

Basically EJ acts like a mature, polite grownup in dealing with Bucky's silly, juvenile baiting.

EJ's comments (the ones when he laughs) disguise his incredulity of a stupid opinion.

Wow. I couldn't catch exactly what Bucky said when EJ then replied "OK, you can tell me then. It was my first home game."

Usually when this crap is written,the writer is writing on hearsay !Was he even there or a cheap TV watcher !!Jeff Meirs critiques concerts when he was never there,and always has crap to write about the show !These guys are girlie -men trying to get a rise out of us !It's a one newspaper town with no other newspaper competition !I miss my Courier Express !I was at the game ,my voice is shot,and I'll be back in Sec.335 Row 7 this week !Blow em off !

Usually when this crap is written,the writer is writing on hearsay !Was he even there or a cheap TV watcher !!Jeff Meirs critiques concerts when he was never there,and always has crap to write about the show !These guys are girlie -men trying to get a rise out of us !It's a one newspaper town with no other newspaper competition !I miss my Courier Express !I was at the game ,my voice is shot,and I'll be back in Sec.335 Row 7 this week !Blow em off !

Jeff Miers really writes up reviews of concerts he hasn't been to?

He was not out of line people. It was loud. But personally, I was expecting it to be the loudest I've ever heard it when EJ was announced out of the tunnel and it just wasn't. Wasn't even close.

I've heard intros by Trent Edwards louder honestly. That's how sad it was considering what I expected.

They showed EJ pumping his chest to the fans in the end zone after one of his td passes,

and it looked to me like the crowd was really loud and into it! Watching on tv it sounded

And looked like they were pumped!

we were. Just wasn't as loud as I expected.

The ralph was rocking on Sunday. Could barely hear the shout song when it was played because the ambient noise was too loud. Any defensive play it was deafening. I've been going to 3-5 games for the last 15 years. This guy has no idea what he's talking about.

Love ej getting the crowd hype. Got everyone pumped for the fourth quarter .

I was there, it was plenty loud enough and into the game. Maybe not on par with the Super Bowl years or some of the special games (Dallas Monday night has been mentioned a lot) but Bucky is way off base.

EJ was just excited. I thought it was neat and the crowd loved it, he was right in front of our section (135).

I was there, it was plenty loud enough and into the game. Maybe not on par with the Super Bowl years or some of the special games (Dallas Monday night has been mentioned a lot) but Bucky is way off base.

EJ was just excited. I thought it was neat and the crowd loved it, he was right in front of our section (135).

while I don't agree that Bucky was way off, I completely agree with the rest.

Well I was sitting in section 127 5 rows up and it was loud most of the time our defense was on the field. My ears were still ringing alittle bit Monday morning. I know my voice didn't get back to normal until yesterday. Now I agree that it wasn't as loud as the Dallas Monday night game but it was still very very loud. I was proud of our section it was very loud. I can't make it this wek so I hope you ones that are going will yell for me. GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!