Jacksonville crowd shot mid-game

PromoTheRobot

Bills suck for 13 years and still sell out most games...Jacksonville sucked for 2 years and gets nobody anymore...

Just shows how remarkable the situation in Buffalo is...don't know of many other places with our track record that would still regularly sell out games...maybe Green Bay, Cleveland and Pittsburgh?? That's about it tho..

NE... Whoops, they almost got re-located in the early 90s and in 2001, their fanbase tripled.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills suck for 13 years and still sell out most games...Jacksonville sucked for 2 years and gets nobody anymore...

Just shows how remarkable the situation in Buffalo is...don't know of many other places with our track record that would still regularly sell out games...maybe Green Bay, Cleveland and Pittsburgh?? That's about it tho..

to be fair to the photos, they were late in the fourth quarter and down by 4 touchdowns to the chiefs with a safety being their only scoring play. i think the ralph would look similar. though the gate numbers probably didnt look great either

Well, one could make the argument that their fans are smart. They know their team sucks, but unlike Bills fans, don't blindly waste their hard earned money on a inferior product year after year.

Up until the last 5 seconds, the tailgate and game were as good as any I ever went to. But I'll never buy seasons for that very reason. I love to pick & choose games.

From the thread title it sounded like someone was executing NFL fans Aaron Hernandez style.

The simple fact that ownership didn't have the sense to bring in Tebow just to fill seats tells me all I need to know about that franchise. They're not committed to winning nor are they committed to selling tickets. Fans are probably smart to stay home.

to be fair to the photos, they were late in the fourth quarter and down by 4 touchdowns to the chiefs with a safety being their only scoring play. i think the ralph would look similar. though the gate numbers probably didnt look great either

Apparently, they had 59,416 http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance in a stadium that can really hold 82,000. http://espn.go.com/travel/stadium/_/s/nfl/id/30/everbank-field

From the thread title it sounded like someone was executing NFL fans Aaron Hernandez style.

The simple fact that ownership didn't have the sense to bring in Tebow just to fill seats tells me all I need to know about that franchise. They're not committed to winning nor are they committed to selling tickets. Fans are probably smart to stay home.

and there it is...

wait... what? a team is supposed to be committed to marketing gimmicks in addition to winning?

Redskins and New York Giants, probably. Possibly Baltimore. That's all I can think of.

Redskins and New York Giants, probably. Possibly Baltimore. That's all I can think of.

I question Baltimore because they really haven't been bad since they were stolen from Cleveland. But NYC and Washington metro are like top 5 populations. Bills' fans have an unhealthy sickness in supporting this team.

How about Chicago? We got the Cubs going on 105 years of futility and they still pack Wrigley. LOL.