Bills promote CB Johnny Adams to the 53, waive DT Jay Ross

26CornerBlitz

Does Ross have Practice Squad Eligibility?

I am pretty certain he does not

here's a list of the recent cuts by Buffalo that are eligible for the practice squad...which ones do you think Buffalo keeps? :

QB Thad Lewis

RB Zach Brown

RB Kendall Gaskins

WR Brandon Kaufman

WR Da'Rick Rogers

TE Nick Provo

T Zebrie Sanders

G Zack Chibane

G Keith Williams

C David Snow

C Ryan Turnley

DL Izaan Cross

OLB Jamie Blatnick

OLB Kourtnei Brown

OLB Keith Pough

ILB Brian Smith

CB Crezdon Butler

CB Kip Edwards

CB T.J. Heath

CB Jumal Rolle

S Jordan Dangerfield

S Dominique Ellis

out of these guys I'd probably keep:

QB Thad Lewis, RB Kendall Gaskins, WR Da'Rick Rogers, OLB Jamie Blatnik, WR Brandon Kaufman

Disclaimer: copied that from another thread, should have copied link.... Not trying claim that research as my own.... Thank you

I am pretty certain he does not

here's a list of the recent cuts by Buffalo that are eligible for the practice squad...which ones do you think Buffalo keeps? :

QB Thad Lewis

RB Zach Brown

RB Kendall Gaskins

WR Brandon Kaufman

WR Da'Rick Rogers

TE Nick Provo

T Zebrie Sanders

G Zack Chibane

G Keith Williams

C David Snow

C Ryan Turnley

DL Izaan Cross

OLB Jamie Blatnick

OLB Kourtnei Brown

OLB Keith Pough

ILB Brian Smith

CB Crezdon Butler

CB Kip Edwards

CB T.J. Heath

CB Jumal Rolle

S Jordan Dangerfield

S Dominique Ellis

out of these guys I'd probably keep:

QB Thad Lewis, RB Kendall Gaskins, WR Da'Rick Rogers, OLB Jamie Blatnik, WR Brandon Kaufman

Disclaimer: copied that from another thread, should have copied link.... Not trying claim that research as my own.... Thank you

That list was of the players who were released in the final cutdown. Ross was on the active roster until today, so that list isn't helpful WRT his PS eligibility. I did find out that he is not PS eligible, however.

Pardon my french but this is BS... There are proven vets on the market that have to be better than an UDFA who couldn't make two other teams. He has been with the Bills for a week. Of the long list of veterans out there, there is not one who's experience outweighs being perhaps a step slower than some UDFA? This reeks. They have salary cap room to burn that is going to go completely unused except to fill RW's bank account. They have a schedule that looks easier with every long term injury that happens to upcoming opponents. Absolute BS. I was ok with Brandon/Whaley up to this point but this is awful. The Pats lose a corner they bring in Talib and he starts. Bills lose two of their top three and they replace them with training camp rejects. Total bush league. Nothing changes until RW is gone.

That list was of the players who were released in the final cutdown. Ross was on the active roster until today, so that list isn't helpful WRT his PS eligibility. I did find out that he is not PS eligible, however.

That's what I do... Throw out seemingly useful information, that in all actuality is completely useless... But throw a shred or truth in and allow the board to sort that facts, hahaha well done!

Pardon my french but this is BS... There are proven vets on the market that have to be better than an UDFA who couldn't make two other teams. He has been with the Bills for a week. Of the long list of veterans out there, there is not one who's experience outweighs being perhaps a step slower than some UDFA? This reeks. They have salary cap room to burn that is going to go completely unused except to fill RW's bank account. They have a schedule that looks easier with every long term injury that happens to upcoming opponents. Absolute BS. I was ok with Brandon/Whaley up to this point but this is awful. The Pats lose a corner they bring in Talib and he starts. Bills lose two of their top three and they replace them with training camp rejects. Total bush league. Nothing changes until RW is gone.

Salary cap room that is much needed to carry over next year, given the current players 2014 cap hit.... Unless some restructuring is done we need all we can get... $18M for Mario... Ouch

Which I love. I am so sick of huge cushions.

Phuck the cushions. We need more cb's who can pound wr's at the line.

I have been sick as well about big cushions. I'm glad to hear/read that John (Johnny) Adams is physical and might share our disdain for cushions.

Edited by Pilsner