Predictions - Bills v. New England*

The Senator

I just hope Brady doesnt throw for 8 TDs. The Secondary is a mess.

I Love your avatar pic. That says it all and fits this team perfectly. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but Pettine is a football genius!

Yeah so was Wannstedt, (the stache). That's what most fans on here thought until the season was underway. Then they changed their minds about him being a genius. I hate to say this but the football genius will be on the other side of the field, (Belichick). He has the credentials to back up his being a football genius.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Audibles Audio: NFL Films’ Greg Cosell previews Week 1 of the NFL season: http://nfl.si.com/2013/09/06/greg-cosell-podcast-nfl-week-1-preview/?xid=nl_siextra

On the best plan for Buffalo QB EJ Manuel against the Patriots’ defense: “The problem is, there’s not a large sample, But when he did play, they kept things simple for him, and the ball came out pretty quickly. Now, a lot of teams are going this route. It’s that college concept — you get the ball out quick, it’s a lot of short throws, and it makes it theoretically easier for the quarterback. They alternated between putting him under center, and running a fairly conventional NFL offense, and putting him in the shotgun to pose the threat of read-option. The one thing they don’t want to do is to ignore C.J. Spiller. Their offense will work through him.”

Discussion of NE @ Buffalo begins at about 8:20 into the audio.

Our d back situation is dire without Gilmore and Byrd rusty at best.

Brady is gonna shred us guys. They wont run much because they won't need to. Their Wr's will be open all day. I think they score 40.

I just want EJ to have a few nice drives and I'm happy. Show some poise and stay healthy. Get some pass protection, go through his reads, call a few audibles, convert some 3rd downs, get in the endzone once or twice.

Win loss means far less to me than most, i just wanna see EJ start his great career.

I Love your avatar pic. That says it all and fits this team perfectly. :thumbsup:

Yeah so was Wannstedt, (the stache). That's what most fans on here thought until the season was underway. Then they changed their minds about him being a genius. I hate to say this but the football genius will be on the other side of the field, (Belichick). He has the credentials to back up his being a football genius.

Pats defense hasn't been very good at all for many years. Bill is an average D coach at best.

Edited by Webster Guy

Our d back situation is dire without Gilmore and Byrd rusty at best.

Brady is gonna shred us guys. They wont run much because they won't need to. Their Wr's will be open all day. I think they score 40.

I just want EJ to have a few nice drives and I'm happy. Show some poise and stay healthy. Get some pass protection, go through his reads, call a few audibles, convert some 3rd downs, get in the endzone once or twice.

Win loss means far less to me than most, i just wanna see EJ start his great career.

Pats defense hasn't been very good at all for many years. Bill is an average D coach at best.

I agree. I just hope that we make Brady a bit uncomfortable. Just a bit would be fine. Almost every time he plays at the Ralph it's a cake walk. I want him to start to dislike playing here. Get his uniform dirty. Start making him not want to come back here. No more cake walks... even if they score 40 (I think they'll score 45), I want that old man in the ice tub for a few days this week thinking about how he doesn't want to come back here. And not just because of the hotels.

Bill Belichick is in mostly the dark when it comes to this matchup, and he knows that the keys are to exploit our weaknesses (Brooks and run defense) using Brady's vast experience. Manuel and Spiller are THE keys to this game, because it will be a scoring fest that will be akin to the Broncos/Ravens matchup, sans 7 passing TDs by one QB. My firm belief is that we will shock the Patriots early, going up 17-3. Belichick will make adjustments at the half, and the final score will be Bills 37, Patriots* 34. It will be one hell of a wild ride that will announce to the NFL that there is a new sheriff in town.