Predictions - Bills v. New England*

The Senator

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38-17 Patriots - I think it's much more likely that Brady throws for 4 TDs than he throws for 0. Until our linebackers and secondary prove otherwise, I think quality QBs will pick us apart.

and I'll be eastbound on the Thruway with at least 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

38-17 Patriots - I think it's much more likely that Brady throws for 4 TDs than he throws for 0. Until our linebackers and secondary prove otherwise, I think quality QBs will pick us apart.

and I'll be eastbound on the Thruway with at least 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

I agree with this. the only thing that prevents this from happening is the front 4 of the D stepping up big time and getting constant pressure on Marcia without having to bring others to help.

I think we will lose, but it won't be a blowout. 24-17 and Brady won't look spectacular. We will see some good things out of EJ and the defense. We will continue to improve through the season.

Who allowed this logical, level-headed, objective fan on this board? LOL.

I predict I will have a nice buzz by halftime.

Bills win in late 4th Qt 31-30. Coach Marrone will have to dry his clothes after the first Gatorade splash of his NFL career. :)

CJ and Freddy will have big games both by air and ground.

If that happens, I will have way more than a buzz going....

21-14, Bills. We win as the new D confuses Brady, and he can't get on track with his new WR's, etc. A double-whammy for Brady. We score with Spiller, R. Woods, and Chandler while the NE D focuses too much on stopping Spiller and SJ. (can't stop Spiller).

The Pats prob win the rematch (hope I'm wrong), but I think we can get after Brady and get him out of synch w/ his new guys.