Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro dead

Just Jack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A funeral is too good for that pond scum. Put him in a cornfield and let the buzzards take care of him.

A wimp that took the easy way out of his sentence. He never did face the reality of his crimes.

I feel sorry for the 3 women.

Better yet. Hang his body in a gibbet and gather all the people on the sex offenders list and make them live next to it!

I'll say I'm not surprised, based on him taking the guilty plea instead of going not guilty and making a court case of it.

I agree.

So there was a bit of honor in this scumbag? Hari kari would have been too good for him. Would have been nice to give him death... BUT make him do the honors himself! Except only give him the most excruiating options of death. "Here, you wanna be suicidal? Do it this way, this way or that way! And... You got two weeks or we do it this way!" :-O

Actually, I think it is too bad. I'd rather him spend the rest of his life locked in a small room being used by the other inmates however they pleased. This is an easy out for him.

I disagree. I would not want my tax dollars used to feed, house, provide medical care and appeals for this scum.

Actually, I think it is too bad. I'd rather him spend the rest of his life locked in a small room being used by the other inmates however they pleased. This is an easy out for him.

I know prison life is hard time but my god is it that hard that that guy could look attractive to anybody?

Well this is interesting to me. Firstly, why was he not sent to the great lakes reception center?

And how did he hang himself in those cells? I mean... I believe he used the sheet and all... its not hard... but hanging from what?

A big empty room like that your mind and body alone. Sounds like hell to me. Hope he enjoys it.

I disagree. I would not want my tax dollars used to feed, house, provide medical care and appeals for this scum.

Yup.

Imagine what could be done with the money if every sub-human got a bullet in the head instead of 3 hots and a cot every day.

A funeral is too good for that pond scum. Put him in a cornfield and let the buzzards take care of him.

A wimp that took the easy way out of his sentence. He never did face the reality of his crimes.

Not saying hold a ceremony for him...but a simple pine box in potter's field is fine with me. How we treat the dead is one of the things that separate us from serial killers who leave their victims in cornfields for the buzzards.

Not saying hold a ceremony for him...but a simple pine box in potter's field is fine with me. How we treat the dead is one of the things that separate us from serial killers who leave their victims in cornfields for the buzzards.

Dead humans -- yes.

Dead monsters -- not so much.

Edited by Jon in Pasadena

Good point. I just cannot believe anyone could steal 10 years from 3 peoples lives, torture them and show no remorse. And, his daughter that was brought into the world from raping his captors has one hell of a learning curve ahead of her. I hope those 3 young Women can truly get on with their lives. On the surface they seem to be coping but who Knows. It must be hard even as free people now to move forward. really, in a week his name will be forgotten. Once the 24 hour news cycle drops his suicide to the back page.

MRags get back in here. Tell people what it is like dealing with some of the psych ward inmates. There are cons and inmates, everyone knows that... but tell us how out there these guys are. I have worked with a bunch. Call the Temp Agency for 6 guys, surely, 1 is an inmate. Call 4 times and you get a psych ward pill popper.

These guys do not understand punish because they do not understand reality. It is not just their environment that is attributed to this. It is many many things.

This person, while still a very evil and disgusting person, is now dead and whether you are religious or not it does not matter, he is dead.

MRags get back in here. Tell people what it is like dealing with some of the psych ward inmates. There are cons and inmates, everyone knows that... but tell us how out there these guys are. I have worked with a bunch. Call the Temp Agency for 6 guys, surely, 1 is an inmate. Call 4 times and you get a psych ward pill popper.

These guys do not understand punish because they do not understand reality. It is not just their environment that is attributed to this. It is many many things.

This person, while still a very evil and disgusting person, is now dead and whether you are religious or not it does not matter, he is dead.

I worked in professional kitchen that Anthony Bordain in Kitchen Confidential called the underbelly of society. I was almost like working in the kitchen at Attica. It's just that many of them never got caught.

I worked with this guy

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-12-03/news/mn-453_1_actress-dominique-dunne

And with another guy who killed his wife and kids then committed suicide by cutting his own throat in prison. And a bunch of other drug addicted, alcohol fuled mad men. One of which was at times probably me.

I thought (and think) the same way when I saw Sadaam Hussein's sons' corpses and their dead, bloodied faces, all over the news and watching/listening to my friends and much of our country celebrate. It sickened me. It still sickens me 10 years later. At that moment, we, as a society, were no better than the terrorists.

I thought (and think) the same way when I saw Sadaam Hussein's sons' corpses and their dead, bloodied faces, all over the news and watching/listening to my friends and much of our country celebrate. It sickened me. It still sickens me 10 years later. At that moment, we, as a society, were no better than the terrorists.

It was... surreal to see Saddam fall to his death with the rope around his neck. It just...this guy was the big bad Saddam Hussein and like that he did not exist. It was both scary and satisfying. Overall it was displeasing.

It was... surreal to see Saddam fall to his death with the rope around his neck. It just...this guy was the big bad Saddam Hussein and like that he did not exist. It was both scary and satisfying. Overall it was displeasing.

The images of his sons' deaths were far more gruesome. I will admit, I wasn't sad about their deaths and I was even less sad about Saddam's death. But I refused to celebrate. Celebrating another person's death knocks one down a notch. There is someone - some innocent, decent, good person - be it a mother, daughter, son - who hurts from that person's death - regardless of how that person led his life. To celebrate the death of one man is to celebrate the grief of many others.

The images of his sons' deaths were far more gruesome. I will admit, I wasn't sad about their deaths and I was even less sad about Saddam's death. But I refused to celebrate. Celebrating another person's death knocks one down a notch. There is someone - some innocent, decent, good person - be it a mother, daughter, son - who hurts from that person's death - regardless of how that person led his life. To celebrate the death of one man is to celebrate the grief of many others.

Are people really celebrating?