Bills to keep just 2 QB's- Lewis to PS

RCOHEN13

per numerous guys on twitter.

Noon was cut off point to put in claim on waivers and Bills put in none and said to be going with just 2 QB's heading into opener. And they have just signed Thad Lewis to PS.

Too lazy to start linking, but go on twitter, its all over right now from NFL and local sources.

This must mean EJ is ready to go week 1. If they are worried about knee, they wouldnt even have him as #2 QB for the day.

So here is to some optimism and they sign CB (hopefully 2) and a guard (swing OL)

Minnifield, Trufant would be best fits, Trufant being the better of 2.

Noon was cut off point to put in claim on waivers and Bills put in none and said to be going with just 2 QB's heading into opener. And they have just signed Thad Lewis to PS.

Too lazy to start linking, but go on twitter, its all over right now from NFL and local sources.

This must mean EJ is ready to go week 1. If they are worried about knee, they wouldnt even have him as #2 QB for the day.

So here is to some optimism and they sign CB (hopefully 2) and a guard (swing OL)

Minnifield is not an NFL-caliber corner back or nickel back. People mention him frequently because he made noise in college, was a "steal" of an UDFA, but then did absolutely nothing with the Redskins. Like Da'Rick Rogers, fans hype him up because he was a notable college player who went undrafted. I'd add him to the practice squad, but he would do nothing for our active roster.

That requires reading :doh:

I dont get the obsession with Kaufman.. He's like a David Nelson. Too small for TE and not enough speed to be a difference maker. Did well vs teams 3rd and 4th stringers in 2 pre season games! U know what u got in guys like him and Nelson, having a kid like Streeter in better option to try and develop on PS.

Dissappointed they opted for another speed guy for PS instead of Kaufman.

I feel the same way. Although I trust Whaley and crew to make good personnel decisions. I can't believe I am saying this about the Bills' FO.

He still could be added. With Stevie being the only receiver with experience, they may want two WRs on the practice squad just in case.

I love the irony that the only QB we have with NFL experience is on our practice squad.

I live in S. Fla, seen Streeter play few times live, got talent.

He was a good player. A guy I was wondering if we'd grab the year he came out as the rounds passed. Haven't followed his pro career at all.

Lots of good WRs hit the market each year. I'd guess this spells the end of the Rogers talk for us. I'm guessing we see some o line, maybe a TE and then defense round it out.

I dont get the obsession with Kaufman.. He's like a David Nelson. Too small for TE and not enough speed to be a difference maker. Did well vs teams 3rd and 4th stringers in 2 pre season games! U know what u got in guys like him and Nelson, having a kid like Streeter in better option to try and develop on PS.

Well, the best attribute a receiver can have is the ability to catch a football...