with the 3 open spots who are picking up

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think people realize that Hairston is out for the season and Legursky, from the sound of what Marrone said, probably may be out for the season too.. that's a big hit...

Legursky is still on the active roster, perplexingly enough. If he ends up on IR we will need to sign two O Linemen.

Marcus Trufant > D Florence IMO. Florence has lost a step.

Is that count including Byrd or not?? Riht now Byrd doesnt count against the roster count officially..

Legurski likely goes on in season IR thus open spot for Byrd to take.

they would be looking for a Guard, CB, and 3rd QB with other additions to try and improve the backups.

That's not true. Byrd's roster exemption expired.

I don't think people realize that Hairston is out for the season and Legursky, from the sound of what Marrone said, probably may be out for the season too.. that's a big hit...

Legursky is still on the active roster, perplexingly enough. If he ends up on IR we will need to sign two O Linemen.

Marcus Trufant > D Florence IMO. Florence has lost a step.

There was a report that Legursky won't need surgery. So he may not be lost for the season.

There was a report that Legursky won't need surgery. So he may not be lost for the season.

That's good news. I may be alone in this, but I was a fan of Legursky, he provides good depth and has been in the league for a while.

Lets hope his recovers quickly

Edited by Sumin