Ok now what to do at QB???

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Fitz,

Glad your happy...Also glad you're 700 miles away from my team...

Signed,

Every Bills Fan with a half a brain...

Are you telling us you are happy?

Are you happy because you have half a brain?

Ignore 'Best Player Available', he is just attempting to stir trouble.

Of course since Fritz graduated from Harvard he has a lot more than half a brain. :doh:

How about a trade with the Seahawks for Tarvaris Jackson?

You sir, are a genius. It's these types of decisions our FO never makes. We could trade a 7th round pick, that's little investment. It's not like he won't see the field or anything like that, he's a good player

Seneca Wallace has been a functional backup,

David Carr in a backup roll, IMO neither are no worse then Kolb...

Seneca can at least make things happen with his feet.

I noticed that M. Scott was cut by Jax. At the time of the draft, I thought that he would have been a good late round pickup at QB. He is a good read option QB. I'd prefer for the 3rd QB that he be able to " make things happen with his feet ".

I think Who might be injured. However, What could be promising and I Don't Know could be a dark horse.

:thumbsup:

I noticed that M. Scott was cut by Jax. At the time of the draft, I thought that he would have been a good late round pickup at QB. He is a good read option QB. I'd prefer for the 3rd QB that he be able to " make things happen with his feet ".

The little that I saw of Scott in the preseason (one half), he looked better than I expected. I don't know what his preseason stats were, though (for as little as preseason stats are worth).

Are you telling us you are happy?

Are you happy because you have half a brain?

Ignore 'Best Player Available', he is just attempting to stir trouble.

Of course since Fritz graduated from Harvard he has a lot more than half a brain. :doh:

Well...Considering the fact that I uses the word your improperly I'm guessing I'm not playing with a full deck either... ;)

And yes I'm VERY happy Fitz is gone...I never like the guy as a QB...Obviously he's a good person and all that...But it was time to move on...I hope we all can... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

yes, this team is in desperate need of a backup QB to lose games with.

If EJ ain't playing (or sucks), this team (like virtually ANY team in the NFL that loses their starter) is going nowhere anyway, so why all this fretting about EJ's backup?

I understand some concern, but this is just out of control. Nationwide, NFL fans and media, wonder "Who...WHo...WHO will be the Buffalo Bills backup QB?!! They have got to do SOMETHING!!"

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

Hey guys I threw 4 TD's against 1 INT in my last 2 preseason games with the Titans.

I also averaged just short of 15 yards per run.

How's things going up in B-Lo?

Regards, Fitz

And for 30% less money than you would have gotten had you agreed to restructure with Buddy... That's one expensive ego...

Hey guys I threw 4 TD's against 1 INT in my last 2 preseason games with the Titans.

I also averaged just short of 15 yards per run.

How's things going up in B-Lo?

Regards, Fitz

awesome!!!

This Fitz guy sounds GREAT!!!

Pay him now!!!

Problem solved!!!

:thumbsup: