Ok now what to do at QB???

I'd sign Tim Tebow. He knows that Patriot offense, so he could help out the Bills defense this week. He may not posses the prototypical "pocket" mechanics and skills but he gets the job done, and finds a way to win. Isn't that the ultimate goal to win games?

Tuel isn't going to be the next Joe Montana, and Marrone isn't the next Bill Walsh. Both EJ and Tuel haven't faced an opposing teams starting defense for 4 QTRs and it is going to be ugly watching this team with two rookies at QB. EJ will be doing lots of scrambling, and could easily get injured again.

Then why not install the read option offense and then sign arguably one of the best people on the planet to run that offense. Unless of course Whaley is pulling a Bill Polian and going for next years #1 pick.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seneca Wallace has been a functional backup,

David Carr in a backup roll, IMO neither are no worse then Kolb...

Seneca can at least make things happen with his feet.

Seneca Wallace has always interested me. He's an improvement on Kolb and TJax in two ways historically: 1) doesn't throw a lot of INTs 2) doesn't take a lot of sacks. He doesn't have as much arm either, but through his career he's made effective use of what he has.

I really can't guess what the Bills intend though. The pickin's on the QB FA market are rather thin right now.