Madden 25 Prediction

Dorkington

Received Madden 25 last night.

I started a connected career (franchise mode), set the roster to resemble my best guess for what our week one roster will be, based on who we've seen Marrone favor in preseason. Also changed the defensive strategy to "attacking 3-4", and had to change some roster spots around.

I simulated the season.... results:

Regular season record: 12-4 (Started off 0-2, went on a 9 win streak, finished 3-2 over last 5 games... 0-2 vs Pats, killed Jets/Fins)

First round playoff bye

Played the Chargers (who finished 8-8) and.... lost. Womp womp.

- CJ Spiller finished with 2,064 yards rushing. Freddie got himself 500ish yards on top of that. :o

- EJ Manuel had a safe year. Threw for 2,500 yards, 20 TDs, 2 INTs... but only 50% completion percentage.

Stevie led our receivers with 1,000ish yards. Goodwin had a strong showing with 500ish yards. Woods and Graham both had 400ish yards themselves.

- Mario Williams finished the season with 20 sacks :o

- Gilmore and Byrd both had strong seasons, with 8 and 7 interceptions respectively.

Not bad!

One caveat... I turned injuries off. So....... yeah. ;)

Edited by Dorkington

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason we lost is because Marrone goes with Tuel over EJ in the Playoff game. Last seconds of the game Antonio Gates throws a lateral across field to Malcolm Floyd who gets behind a convoy of blockers on his way to the endzone.

The reason we lost is because Marrone goes with Tuel over EJ in the Playoff game. Last seconds of the game Antonio Gates throws a lateral across field to Malcolm Floyd who gets behind a convoy of blockers on his way to the endzone.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll have to go back and check, I remember the D was just a base something.

Yeah the D was pretty bland.

I switched to Ryan playbook.

I suck at that game.

I got my directv card and I'm putting the game on Ebay.

I suck at that game.

Good idea, I'll have to check that out. I'm surprised EA didn't switch the defensive playbook, it looks exactly the same as last year's. Though, to be fair... they probably don't give the Bills much attention.

Hey, look at it this way. At least no one brought up one of the most painful minutes in Bills' fans' history.

I suck at that game.

I thought the D has a blend of 3-4 and 4-3 plays, as well as the standard nickel, dime, etc. Most playbooks usually just have one or the other.

In other Madden 25 predictions, we started out the season 7-0. EJ outduels Tom Brady week one, throws 2 TD's 272 yards, CJ rushes for 140 yards, and we kick the game winning field goal after a two minute drill.

Edited by FireChan

I thought the D has a blend of 3-4 and 4-3 plays, as well as the standard nickel, dime, etc. Most playbooks usually just have one or the other.

In other Madden 25 predictions, we started out the season 7-0. EJ outduels Tom Brady week one, throws 2 TD's 272 yards, CJ rushes for 140 yards, and we kick the game winning field goal after a two minute drill.

Bonnerville!

I did notice the Mix of 3-4 and 4-3 under Marrone playbook but I'm not a Madden guy and used the "suggestion system", I don't know what its called, and kept getting lame zone coverages plays. I switched to Ryan playbook and more blitzes came up.

If I had the time and interest I noticed there are a lot of blitzes if you pick the D plays manually under Marrone.

I had the same problem, suggested plays were almost always fairly standard zones and man coverage plays, nothing aggressive.

Would be remedied once I get comfortable navigating plays quicker, I always start on "Ask Madden" or "Gameflow" until I do, though.

I had the same problem, suggested plays were almost always fairly standard zones and man coverage plays, nothing aggressive.

Would be remedied once I get comfortable navigating plays quicker, I always start on "Ask Madden" or "Gameflow" until I do, though.

Past Maddens have often had a coaching slider to dial up or down the aggressiveness of the defense. If that still exists, you may want to try sticking with the default playbook and just upping the aggressiveness to 70-80%.

:wallbash:

Good idea, I'll have to check that out. I'm surprised EA didn't switch the defensive playbook, it looks exactly the same as last year's. Though, to be fair... they probably don't give the Bills much attention.

They push updates every week. If this years D makes some noise and gives them reason to change it'll come I hope. I feel like read option plays were added mid season for frisco, Seattle and Was.

My only issue with madden is I could play it for literally hours on end. Not compatible with family life.

Bonnerville!

I did notice the Mix of 3-4 and 4-3 under Marrone playbook but I'm not a Madden guy and used the "suggestion system", I don't know what its called, and kept getting lame zone coverages plays. I switched to Ryan playbook and more blitzes came up.

If I had the time and interest I noticed there are a lot of blitzes if you pick the D plays manually under Marrone.

You can move the stick left or right to pick the type of play you want with Gameflow. Aggressive, conservative or balanced.

atleast it wasnt robert meachem.

They dont.

In last years Madden, they used the pic of Stevie when he had dreads from over 5 years ago.

Lazy.

Can you let us know what some of the main Bills players ratings are?

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan