Bills @ Redskins official GDT

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lombardi himself couldn't do much better than some of these slugs. It will take 2 more solid drafts to become competitive.

220 friggin first half yards on the ground against our starting D. Dareus looks like a ham out there save for 2 plays. he is not playing to his potential preseason or not. He's a fat slob.

Edited by Best Player Available

OK who kidnapped the offense?

Tuel and out

Tuel and out

Tuel and out

and I have to suffer with listening to Joe Theesman

:blush: :blush: over 200 yards rushing by the skins

the Pettin Zoo made a great showing

Ditto Glad this "game" is history

At least the roster cuts should not be difficult at all. They might cut to 53 tomorrow rather than just down to the required 75. There HAVE to be better bottom-of-the-roster players that will be cut on first cutdown day than many of the Bills' 2nd stringers.

Trying to keep in perspective that the preseason doesn't mean much, but I know that the Bills were trying harder to win this game than the Skins and the Skins kicked there a*s in every way - with their 3rd and 4th string QBs playing....

Taped it but I doubt if I'm going to watch it...Murphy and Kelso were saying they wanted to "kiss Mike Shanahan on the cheek" for running the ball and keeping the clock moving on this "ugly, ugly game"...

Enough for me that I don't have much interest in seeing it, lol

Tuel will be a good backup but is going need time to develop. So, what does the 2014 draft look like? Who should the Bills draft next year.... Hmmm guess that should be another thread.

can we play a 2013 season first? Stay away from the ledge

Taped it but I doubt if I'm going to watch it...Murphy and Kelso were saying they wanted to "kiss Mike Shanahan on the cheek" for running the ball and keeping the clock moving on this "ugly, ugly game"...

Enough for me that I don't have much interest in seeing it, lol

Don't watch it. Truly not a positive thing to take away from this game. Forget about it and move on...