EJ hurt knee according to BB.com

What happens if Kolb doesn't make it through the rest of preseason? He is mostly made of glass. Tuel and Brad Smith? Yikes. I don't see EJ being ready by week one even if everything with this "minor" procedure goes smoothly. Missing 2 games and potentially 3 full weeks of practice then getting thrown in to face the Patriots? That would be kind of unfair.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year he had 140 yards, 1 td no picks and a win. Hopefully a good d and some safe qb play keeps us in it.

140 yards and 1 td is usually not good enought to beat the pats. We were up 21 points and the bastards came back....

I hate Kolb. I want my Tuel Time now.

Meniscus Tear?

That was my first thought as well, especially since the official report mentioned he had some swelling this morning. I tore my meniscus at work and went the entire day without really any problem but the morning after it was pretty gross and swollen. I had an arthro procedure done later that week and felt everything was back to normal in about a month. Its not given me a problem since.

Hopefully (if this is what happened) EJ recovers even faster.

This is how you know Karma exists...almost everyone in buffalo hopes Brady's knee is hurt for the opener....

Now EJs is, and may miss it....

Karma'd

That's not how karma works... otherwise, something bad will happen to you, and somebody else will be there to taunt, "You deserved it!"

Am I the only one not concerned by this?

Sounds like a precautionary procedure knowing the job is his--or that the battle now is for backup.

We'll see how reports evolve, but this doesn't seen so bad. Full week of practice with the ones prior to week one, and he's 'back.'

Sounds like a precautionary procedure knowing the job is his--or that the battle now is for backup.

We'll see how reports evolve, but this doesn't seen so bad. Full week of practice with the ones prior to week one, and he's 'back.'

You don't pull your rookie qb for precautionary procedures ending his camp with full intent of starting him week one typically. Especially one considered a high upside project. He needs the reps. He may already have it wrapped up but this is not good still.

When is the surgery? Is he having it done at Cedars Sinai in Beverly Hills. I want my boy fixed up clean!

WOW! Season OVER before it even started! Brady gets his knee hurt, he's fine and doesn't miss a game. Manual gets hit once and he's done. Buffalo is jinxed. I bet when they built the stadium on the old Indian burial grounds the Seneca Indian Spirits put a curse on the Bills. How else can you explain 4 super bowl LOSSES IN A ROW? Odds are you would have to win one of them even by accident. Then they finish last for the whole new millennium. They haven't been to the playoffs this whole century. Tell me they didn't have a curse put on them. Dang Injuns did it again.

I just re-watched the sack. EJ had 3 guys on his back, but got up quickly and jogged to the sideline. He didn't re-enter the game. Realistically we have only two weeks for EJ to get healthy in time for NE. I can't see him getting the start if he doesn't practice all week leading up to the opener.

Aaand love him or hate him, that's why kolb has a spot in the roster.

So......that a veteran can QB the team to a decisive loss in great part due to his terrible play?

But, but he knows the playbook (didn't really look like it last night, but just sayin')

Kolb has a spot on the roster because they released Fitz, signed the ultra-turd Kolb and then they released TJax instead of him. TJax ain't much but Kolb is putrid.

Poor offseason decisions.