Jim Irsay's Tweet

eball

I used to think Twitter was the stupidiest invention in history. Now I think it's great because it allows complete idiots to highlight that fact to the world.

Ironically a very tweetable point...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think Twitter was the stupidiest invention in history. Now I think it's great because it allows complete idiots to highlight that fact to the world.

Congrats to Jim Irsay for beating out Lee Westwood for this week's title.

I wonder if Irsay can correctly spell the multiple of kitty right...

I don't want to bash Pagano--in light of what he battled through-- but he strikes me a bit as out of his element. Something about his demeanor on the sideline screams "Dennis Erickson befuddlement." He might have the kind of success in Indy that a guy like Caldwell Dungy had-- i.e., due solely to having a phenomenal QB-- but I am not sure he's going to make a particularly good HC. And it's not going to help having Irsay on his back.

Fixed for you.

While Pagano was a legitimate "feel good" story last year, it was Bruce Ariens (spelling?) who led the Colts to their successful season. The Colts may well have kept the wrong guy.........

I hear ya but man there was no way the Colts could have done anything else. Not to mention i think with Luck they will be just fine for years to come.

The Colts should probably just fold their franchise now, they lost to the Bills in Pre-season game #1, thats it, seasons over now........

Yes. As I already pointed out, nothing that happens in the preseason has any meaning.

Pagano isn't going to get much pity this year. The Colts are not going to get it done. And folks think Ralph is a meddlesome owner. Irsay is on a par with Jurry Jones and Bud Adams.

They are a fashionable pick to backslide.

Anybody else notice they said Bills coach Doug Marrone on the RIGHT. They don't even know who is who!

I know right? Strangely this seems like an AP story in a Utah paper. Luckily for Pagano there's a logical explanation.

BTW, don't you love the way Marrone looks down on Pagano with an expression of skepticism?

While Pagano was a legitimate "feel good" story last year, it was Bruce Arians who led the Colts to their successful season. The Colts may well have kept the wrong guy.........

So true and as atlbillsfan pointed out, it's also true that there was really nothing they could do about the situation.

Gotta love the utter embarrassment it causes when the lowly bills lay the wood to someone..it's gonna be a fun season

Now we have more than one piece of lumber to lay on foes. Erick Wood and Robert Woods.

Also we have EJ, CJ, SJ, FJ, and TJ. If things begin to progress the way we envision then the next acquisition could be an EZ.

It seems like this could be Team Initial. What could all the J's stand for? Juggernaut??? :-)

Yes. As I already pointed out, nothing that happens in the preseason has any meaning.

As far as any record goes, I would agree with you. however I do think it is necessary in order to gauge the starters and what their abilities will be. Almost all team related activities leading up to the first game of the regular season have meaning. While it may have been a stretch, for Irsay to come out and publicly blast his coaches and players, the bottom line is Buffalo showed up to play, and Indy did not. It doesn't matter what level it is on, starters or 3rd stringers. Indy was out coached and out played. it feels good as a fan to finally be sitting on this side of the fence. Let's go Bills!!!!!