Rodeo clown wears Obama mask at State Fair - crowd approves

Quite simple.....................................................................................distraction.

They're running out of things to distract us. Next thing you know they'll start releasing long-held government secrets.

Like, oh, say, Area 51 really exists. :lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're running out of things to distract us. Next thing you know they'll start releasing long-held government secrets.

Like, oh, say, Area 51 really exists. :lol:

Maybe Obama can stop by Letterman. Should be good for a few laughs about those stupid republicans.

Wearing the mask is not the issue, it's the purpose for which he wore it. I have had Carter, Reagan, Nixon and other masks - just wore them for Halloween (purchased at the old Village Toy Shop in Fairport). But certainly not to degrade the guy which is what this was all about. It just shows how divided we are that people would laugh - I would have been disgusted. I don't like rodeos anyway.

Wearing the mask is not the issue, it's the purpose for which he wore it. I have had Carter, Reagan, Nixon and other masks - just wore them for Halloween (purchased at the old Village Toy Shop in Fairport). But certainly not to degrade the guy which is what this was all about.

and just how did you come to that conclusion ?

it was a rodeo clown...........

at least you stayed away from the fake "racist" claim..........

Wearing the mask is not the issue, it's the purpose for which he wore it. I have had Carter, Reagan, Nixon and other masks - just wore them for Halloween (purchased at the old Village Toy Shop in Fairport). But certainly not to degrade the guy which is what this was all about. It just shows how divided we are that people would laugh - I would have been disgusted. I don't like rodeos anyway.

Same clown wore a Bush mask at the same rodeo years ago. No one cared. Suddenly it's degrading. Gotcha.

The purpose was to degrade him? Really?

From Merriam Webster:

a : to lower in grade, rank, or status : demote

b : to strip of rank or honors

c : to lower to an inferior or less effective level <degrade the image quality>

d : to scale down in desirability or salability

a : to bring to low esteem or into disrepute <his actions have degraded his profession>

b : to drag down in moral or intellectual character : corrupt

: to impair in respect to some physical property <material degraded by exposure to sunlight>

: to wear down by erosion

: to reduce the complexity of (a chemical compound) : decompose

I call bull ****. It was satire, plain and simple. Spare us your faux-indignation. Your emperor has no clothes.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I noticed you didn't have anything to say about the photo shop pic of the President with clown makeup on. That is actually degradation, the rodeo clown stunt is not. Oh wait, that was President Bush. Ah yes I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's so hard not to be a lefty and be a hypocrite. Their indignation is only a one way street. Us on the right tend to pretty much hate everyone.

I noticed you didn't have anything to say about the photo shop pic of the President with clown makeup on. That is actually degradation, the rodeo clown stunt is not. Oh wait, that was President Bush. Ah yes I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's so hard not to be a lefty and be a hypocrite. Their indignation is only a one way street. Us on the right tend to pretty much hate everyone.

It was only a degradation when they put clown makeup on Obama.

BRrESmlCUAEPE_D.jpg

A sexist and a racist. You would think the left would've been up in arms... but the guy wearing the mask was black so... that's one of those logical paradoxes libs avoid like an honest day's labor.

BRrESmlCUAEPE_D.jpg

A sexist and a racist. You would think the left would've been up in arms... but the guy wearing the mask was black so... that's one of those logical paradoxes libs avoid like an honest day's labor.

No, no, no it's not that the guy wearing the mask was black. Actually he was white but forgot to wash up after his Saturday night cross burning, but I digress. It's that the mask he was wearing was not that of a black man. See wearing the mask of a black man, not to mention our first black President is highly offensive and racist.

Wow... I don't know what side whines more. My God, there is absolutely no shame with anybody. Except me of course. ;-) ;-)

You must be a liberal or doing a very good impersonation of one, because like most liberals, you have contributed nothing to this conversation.

You must be a liberal or doing a very good impersonation of one, because like most liberals, you have contributed nothing to this conversation.

There is nothing really to contribute... It is shameful how the conservatives whine and cry about everything. The media picks on them. Nobody is advocating for them when it comes to race. They have become a parody of themselves. They have all the answers and nobody is listening...

There is nothing really to contribute... It is shameful how the conservatives whine and cry about everything.

I know, right? I mean, if the liberals whined and cried about everything that happened during the Bush terms, I could understand. But they were never anything more than patriotic and supportive of everything he did.

I know, right? I mean, if the liberals whined and cried about everything that happened during the Bush terms, I could understand. But they were never anything more than patriotic and supportive of everything he did.

Me too, its a good thing no one ever made fun of bush or wore a bush mask ever during his presidency, or the media would be obligated to defend bush, the media would obviously never join in mocking him either.

BUT, everything and everybody else since are just being little b*tches. You sound way too tit-for-tat.

Me too, its a good thing no one ever made fun of bush or wore a bush mask ever during his presidency, or the media would be obligated to defend bush, the media would obviously never join in mocking him either.

Again, getting pathethic. Do you want cheese to go with your wine?

Staunch opposition is now to be considered bitching and whining? What do you suggest conservatives do? Just grab their ankles and take it deep? If conservatives aren't to mount their opposition vocally, what then? Do you recommend an escalation to physicality?

It was bitching and whining 10 years ago. Now shut up and stop crying. Yes, I recommend an escalation to physicality. Maybe that is what the country needs?