Rodeo clown wears Obama mask at State Fair - crowd approves

It was bitching and whining 10 years ago. Now shut up and stop crying. Yes, I recommend an escalation to physicality. Maybe that is what the country needs?

You haven't heard bitching and whining until you've heard the liberal reaction to conservatives simply slapping the **** out of them every single time they open their mouths.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was bitching and whining 10 years ago. Now shut up and stop crying. Yes, I recommend an escalation to physicality. Maybe that is what the country needs?

And people wonder why gun sales are thru the roof and nobody can find any ammo

Remember when conner, or was it blzurl, or some other standard PPP retard suggested a war between conservatives and (not)progressives?

:lol::blink:

Like Democrats would stand a chance. It wouldn't be a war. It would be a massacre.

There is nothing really to contribute... It is shameful how the conservatives whine and cry about everything. The media picks on them. Nobody is advocating for them when it comes to race. They have become a parody of themselves. They have all the answers and nobody is listening...

Now this is quite interesting because had the left not cried about a clown in an Obama mask this thread wouldn't exist. :doh:

Now this is quite interesting because had the left not cried about a clown in an Obama mask this thread wouldn't exist. :doh:

I like how his username says "Exiled" in Illinois. How can a liberal not want to live in Illinois? It is like their Jerusalem, Obama their Hey-Soos.

And yes, you are directly on point. But you know those little libs, they'll deflect anything, no matter what boundaries of logic they must cross.

This is pretty funny. The company men have run out of arguments to defend their idiocy so they want to resort to violence. Seems par for the course.

I like how his username says "Exiled" in Illinois. How can a liberal not want to live in Illinois?

Answer-- If they are exiled from a bigger liberal paradise: New York State.

Anway... Outside of Cook County, Illinois is quite red & very much conservative. Chicago totally pulls it blue & liberal. I live in a Republican/conservative county. My children are Hoosiers, being born in Indiana. :-O

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Anway... Outside of Cook County, Illinois is quite red & very much conservative. Chicago totally pulls it blue & liberal. I live in a Republican/conservative county. My children are Hoosiers, being born in Indiana. :-O

Most states are that way. Get outside of SF to the more rural areas and it's quite conservative. Where I grew up in WNY it's very conservative too.

You just described every state in this country. Reason? Liberals tend to live in the urban areas because they are poor and uneducated. They tend to seek the out stretched hand of daddy Obama.

I like how his username says "Exiled" in Illinois. How can a liberal not want to live in Illinois? It is like their Jerusalem, Obama their Hey-Soos.

And yes, you are directly on point. But you know those little libs, they'll deflect anything, no matter what boundaries of logic they must cross.

This is pretty funny. The company men have run out of arguments to defend their idiocy so they want to resort to violence. Seems par for the course.

I'm sort of down for that liberal/conservative war though. I can see it being sort of fun with us having guns and totally surprising them by sneaking over the "off limits" land that housed the "protected" thin skinned armadillo and giving them the shot that Ned Beatty never actually got. Not that I actually roll that way. I'd do the women.