Where was Byrd???

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since he has been here JAIrus has not wanted to practice. Yet Brandon has come out saying he wants to sign him long term and there are so many threads crying about him not being here. So yes it is begging.

Look, the guy is a good player....very good. But he doesn't want to be here and doesn't want to practice. At some point the team has to move on without him. I think it is too bad but that doesn't mean it will change. And yes Brandon is begging Littman to pay him and Parker to pay less and can't convince either one. Talk about a rock and a hard pace.

The Bills aren't begging. They're saying they're open to a long-term deal, but on their terms. They know he'll be back before game 1 and he'll play the year and likely be franchised again. In the meantime, they'll train his replacement.

The Bills aren't begging. They're saying they're open to a long-term deal, but on their terms. They know he'll be back before game 1 and he'll play the year and likely be franchised again. In the meantime, they'll train his replacement.

Doc, are you arguing with 4mer for a particular reason? Does he need to explain his theory about whitner being the queen in the chess set that is our defense? I'm assuming that title has moved on to Byrd now? Although I like to think he could be our "money badger" this year. Come in, get paid and play let he just don't care and take what he wants from the opponent.

Two more games like today's and Byrd might pay The Bills to come back and be a member of this year's squad.

Well that's the question and it took until your post to raise it.

Does the play of the Bills have any effect on Byrd's disposition towards the team?

If the Bills blow Minnesota out of the stadium on Friday, does it effect how Byrd views this impasse?

Best thread I've seen on TSW in quite some time. :rolleyes:

Best thread I've seen on TSW in quite some time. :rolleyes:

Do you actually feel important and valuable after posting a comment like that??? I am glad I gave your life some significance.

The problem I see with holding up until the first week of regular season is that most players that do that end up getting hurts and miss a significant part of the season. So I would rather not see the bills paying him 7 mil to be hurt all season. He is being offered a fair value by NfL rules to play this year. Byrd is good but he is not great. Average of top 5 safeties in the league is pretty good pay.

Doc, are you arguing with 4mer for a particular reason? Does he need to explain his theory about whitner being the queen in the chess set that is our defense? I'm assuming that title has moved on to Byrd now? Although I like to think he could be our "money badger" this year. Come in, get paid and play let he just don't care and take what he wants from the opponent.

No, I've heard the Whitner stuff. But I get the feeling he doesn't hold Byrd in such high regard. Maybe a bishop.

Aren't you a ball of sunshine this evening.

I am actually quite happy. Had a nice steak dinner with sweet potatoes fries and grilled a asparagus and a nice Bordeaux. I just feel bad for people here with thousands of post/ comments feeling big for criticizing others post. I think it was worth noting we really did not miss Byrd much today.

I am actually quite happy. Had a nice steak dinner with sweet potatoes fries and grilled a asparagus and a nice Bordeaux. I just feel bad for people here with thousands of post/ comments feeling big for criticizing others post. I think it was worth noting we really did not miss Byrd much today.

So it's ok to criticize posts if you haven't been here for awhile? What made you feel your thread was so special that it couldn't be contained by other the other Byrd threads? Also, why was it a question? You know where Byrd was...so I'm confused why you would have to ask?

I'm sorry you take exception to being called out for posting a thread that contained no new information on the topic.

Edited by jeremy2020

Sure it is a freeking Internet blog about Football. Because you have 3000 posts does not mean you opinion is more valuable. It just mean you don't have much else to do.

Your logic is astounding. So if I had a low post count then it's cool and I can call you out, but because I've been on this board for years and have a couple thousand posts...my opinion is less valuable. Be careful, your brilliance is showing.

Edited by jeremy2020

Your logic is astounding. So if I had a low post count then it's cool and I can call you out, but because I've been on this board for years and have a couple thousand posts...my opinion is less valuable. Be careful, your brilliance is showing.

I never said that. It is ok for anyone to criticize. It is ok for me to call people that just post useless comments like "this thread is a winner".

Do you actually feel important and valuable after posting a comment like that??? I am glad I gave your life some significance.

The problem I see with holding up until the first week of regular season is that most players that do that end up getting hurts and miss a significant part of the season. So I would rather not see the bills paying him 7 mil to be hurt all season. He is being offered a fair value by NfL rules to play this year. Byrd is good but he is not great. Average of top 5 safeties in the league is pretty good pay.

The point is there is no need for this thread when we've had many of the same type where the same subject matters have been discussed ad nauseam. You could have made your redundant commentary in the existing Byrd thread.

Get it?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Why not just straight out cut him and send a message that we only want players that want to be here?

I think the Bills should move him out, and I think any player with Eugene Parker as an agent should be traded as well(See alex Carrington). It is becoming painfully clear that this guy has only one agenda, and it's to constantly hold his players out for money. Why waste time developing a guy when you will ultimately lose him over a contract situation...

Edited by Homey D. Clown

Oh wow a homophone post. Really dude? This is 2013.

I know he went to an Francisco but that does not make him a queen. And as a player, if we kept him we could have picked someone other than Byrd.