Bills ranked 29 out of 32 in new poll

major

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it, sneak up on the bastards!

And I am with Promo, how the hell can we be ranked that low when we hardly ever draft that high?

Power rankings and draft seeds aren't the same thing.

Power rankings and draft seeds aren't the same thing.

Of course not. You can win 6 games and still be the worst team in the league.

But what does that make the 6 you beat? Better than you?

If so then you beat 6 teams better then you.

Did I just blow your mind?

PTR

Of course not. You can win 6 games and still be the worst team in the league.

But what does that make the 6 you beat? Better than you?

If so then you beat 6 teams better then you.

Did I just blow your mind?

PTR

Pedestrian analysis usually doesn't blow my mind.

Power rankings are useless in any event, because they're an opinion from someone who skims the surface of all teams.

BTW, are we back to hating Yahoo now that their power rankings are out?

honestly until we are playing meaningful games in december, none of this will matter, besides the jets, titans, raiders, jags, and maybe the chargers I cant say I would put us higher on there. Keep in mind its preseason we have a bunch of skill players who have never played a down etc etc. Lets get it done on the field when it matters.

Bills are listed below 3 teams they beat last year - Cleveland, Arizona, Chiefs. The Bills have beaten the crap out of KC two straight years now, and every time they are the underdog.

This is all small compared to the issue that the Bills keep stinking at ~6-10, but it's still irritating that national buffoons keep exaggerating HOW bad the Bills are and discount what they do well.

"We still like the 1-2 punch of C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson, but that’s pretty much where it ends."

Really? So you don't like Kyle Williams, Stephon Gilmore, Mario Williams, or Stevie Johnson?

I have $20 that says this "writer" couldn't name the Bills young CB.

He credits New Orleans with improving their defense with the hiring of the perpetual mediocrity Rob Ryan as DC (look his stats up - to NFLN's credit they did and ripped him big time), but I guess is ignorant of Mike Pettine?

Edited by BobChalmers

Typical surface analysis, yes. Sad to say I understand why we were rated so low. Dismal 2012 season, change of coach, change of GM, tough schedule, expectations are low. Let's hope we can surprise a few teams and finish with 8+ wins!

I think the Bills are ranked appropriately, as i said in the other thread a month or so ago, it is really hard to predict what this team will do given the unknowns on both sides of the ball, and huge question marks at QB. I think it says more about the teams below us that prognosticators have decided that even with all the unknowns for the Bills, they still feel those other teams suck worse than us.

Yeah, we sure show them who is boss!!!

I'm just saying if we are the worst or second worst team in the NFL according to the guys, why do we never draft that high?

It's not like experts to exaggerate or make flip judgments.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot