Who haven't we heard much about?

cage

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith Pough.

Of the UDFA's the Bills have signed we've heard a lot about Da'Rick, Nickell, and even Gaskins, but very little about Pough, who I think has a lot of potential.

Anybody with any information on how he's doing at camp?

Zach Chibane...

Kiko Alonso - for a guy who is expected to start at MLB I have not read anything about him. Also as above have not read much about Woods or Wood. For those in the know would love to know how they are doing...

I've seen/heard a lot about him. Mike Mayock was raving about Kiko on the John Murphy show yesterday. The days I have been at camp, Kiko has impressed. Flying around 100% and has a nose for the ball. I also love seeing him putting in work after practice too. He seems to poised for a solid rookie campaign.

Matt Barkley or Ryan Nassib.

Both are strong candidates at #8, but you know Marrone will take his guy. That's a given.

I think what he is saying is that mckelvin in an awesome corner, except when it comes to preventing the receiver from catching the ball.

:thumbsup::lol::D

Edited by CSBill

Kevin Kolb

Dudes got some bad luck. Tripping over mats, and now an unfortunate death in the family is slowly knocking him of the competition.... Other than news that he isn't able to practice after practically being the presumed starter on day 1, there isn't much to say.

Looks like EJ is going be thrown to the wolves on day 1, which is what I would like to see. With these speedy wideouts he needs to be with them everyday and they and he will know he is the QB of the Buffalo Bills.

Yes but when you look at EJ Manuel are you looking at the quarterback of the Buffalo Bills?

Both are strong candidates at #8, but you know Marrone will take his guy. That's a given.

:thumbsup::lol::D

Haha.

Pretty interesting that both Barkley and Nassib can't even win the back-up role and Manuel is poised to start.

Kiko Alonso - for a guy who is expected to start at MLB I have not read anything about him. Also as above have not read much about Woods or Wood. For those in the know would love to know how they are doing...

With Levitre gone, it's been hard for the Bills to keep Wood(s) up throughout a whole practice.

Edited by BobChalmers