Marrone's sideline gear

Stevie famously lampooned Chan's choice-attire:

Sde605f.jpgUClZoST.jpg

And after getting an email blast with these snazzy new duds, I'm wondering--aside from the visor--what kind of gear Marrone will rock this year. Classic golf shirt? Zip-up windbreaker? Puffy coat? Or will he contact the good people at Nike to make him a white Bills suit a la Tom Wolfe/Jack Del Rio.

Has the season started yet?

Edited by The Big Cat

Stevie famously lampooned Chan's choice-attire:

Sde605f.jpgUClZoST.jpg

And after getting an email blast with these snazzy new duds, I'm wondering--aside from the visor--what kind of gear Marrone will rock this year. Classic golf shirt? Zip-up windbreaker? Puffy coat? Or will he contact the good people at Nike to make him a white Bills suit a la Tom Wolfe/Jack Del Rio.

Has the season started yet?

anyone else notice how old our former HC was? It's the middle of the summer and he's got a Down best fully zipped. Who does that? Old people with circulation issues, that's who.

Thank god no more senior citizens for our coaching staff.

anyone else notice how old our former HC was? It's the middle of the summer and he's got a Down best fully zipped. Who does that? Old people with circulation issues, that's who.

Haha, I was actually thinking about this last night. Living in Chicago, I get all the Bears training camp reports from the local news, and I couldn't help but notice how they're saying very similar things about their fresh new staff. I don't necessarily believe this discredits the information coming out of one camp or the other, but I do think there's a "new wave" of NFL coaches coming through that don't share the obstinate, stuck in their ways habits of their predecessors. I've had many conversations with friends about it seems NFL coaches, particularly offense-minded ones are too smart for their own good half the time. They've made up their damn mind and personnel be damned, they have a way of doing things. Then I got thinking about Wanny and how time and everything else football-related has since passed him by. I'm very grateful for our youth movement.

Yeah because NE and the NY Giants can't win dog with their old coaches. IMHO age has nothing to do with it. It's are you a smart football man and motivator of millionaires. There are a lot of young unemployed ex-NFL coaches out there.

I just hope Coach Marrone doesn't wear one of those goofy tennis visors like Spurrier does.

Edited by reddogblitz