Make Your Bold PreSeason Prediction Here.

boyst

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) Z. Sanders wins the RG spot - He's healthy, is a mauler, has a mean streak, EJ has certain comfort level with his former, and current, teammate.

2.) O-Line dominates - just because everyone is scared and have overvalued Levitre in the past

3.) Spiller breaks Dickersons single season rushing mark by 27 yars - Hacket said they will 'run him until he taps out or pukes on the field!'

4.) Bills have #1 D in the league - Pettine shows the world 'Gang Green' was his D, not Rex's.

5.) Lawson doesn't make the final 53 and Hughes statrs - Seen too many reports of him 'dogging it,' and being out hustled.

6.) EJ Wins OROY - it's just time for a 'good-guy' to shock the league

7.) Alonso wins DROY - The kid has tremendous instincts and buzzes all over the field

8.) Spiller wins league MVP - If you rush for 2,132 and don't get MVP, something is seriously wrong.

9.) D injures @ least 3 QB's (I never hope for injuries, I'm just predicting our boys will hit QB's hard, and often) - Youth, speed, aggression, a coach that likes to bring the heat...

10.) AFC East champs, leaving everyone in the league with thier mouths hanging open, saying 'WTF?' - Patriots tank as Brady is one of the 3 mentioned above...J.E.T.S....suck, Suck, SUCK! Ireland threw $$ around and it backfires, Dolphins go 3 - 13.

Take this crap somewhere else, please. Mods, this can be a decent thread. Please delete this kind of garbage.

Settle down. This statement is fairly accurate. Anyways donkey balls r considered a delicacy..... somewhere...............maybe!

I think the D is much improved,, maybe middle of the pack. Running game should b top 10.

Settle down. This statement is fairly accurate. Anyways donkey balls r considered a delicacy..... somewhere...............maybe!

I think the D is much improved,, maybe middle of the pack. Running game should b top 10.

k. i dint no u were jk. lol.

gugny prefers sheep. They don't kick as hard

bold or crazy? Jason Peters is cut, says he wants to return to the team that taught him to play LT...He returns, Glenn moves to LG and Spiller rushes for 2200 yards...Freddy chips in with 800.

Stevie scores the first TD of the season for us against the Pats, then recruits Robert Woods to play Odin Lloyd to his Hernandez in celebration and uses the football to "shoot" Woods 5 times as Woods lays on the ground...then Stevie pulls his arms over his jersey puts his hands behind his back as the rest of the offense leads him over to the sideline...he gets flagged for 15 yards, gets thrown out of the game, and Marrone goes ballistic on him on the sidelines and suspends him for the rest of the season then cuts him in the off-season...lol

Stevie scores the first TD of the season for us against the Pats, then recruits Robert Woods to play Odin Lloyd to his Hernandez in celebration and uses the football to "shoot" Woods 5 times as Woods lays on the ground...then Stevie pulls his arms over his jersey puts his hands behind his back as the rest of the offense leads him over to the sideline...he gets flagged for 15 yards, gets thrown out of the game, and Marrone goes ballistic on him on the sidelines and suspends him for the rest of the season then cuts him in the off-season...lol

That's really not that bold of a prediction. I can see it happening.

My bold prediction I can see this team having a really good,if not great defense but expect the offense to be the problem coming out of the gate.