What will you do different this season?? (Game Day strategic habits)

I've worn current player jerseys the last several years. Getting away from that and in an attempt to chase away the evil spirits, this offseason I've acquired a B. Smith #78 and a Flutie #7 that will become my regular rotation.

Flutie? Flutie??? I would wear a Ko Simpson jersey first.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've worn current player jerseys the last several years. Getting away from that and in an attempt to chase away the evil spirits, this offseason I've acquired a B. Smith #78 and a Flutie #7 that will become my regular rotation.

I have a '94 Thurman I'm going to put my new Bills Mafia patch on and see how that works.

One thing that I won't be doing different is muting the tv and cranking up murph on the radio. I'll have my coat hangers rigged up so I get reception. My Old lady thinks I'm nuts.

I just can't listen to those national smucks talk about Tom Brady like he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

When the games were on 97 rock two years ago they would sync them with time warner. It was great. Although I like wgr I wonder why they don't sync it up?

Does anybody know? Although the delay wasn't horrible on CBS last year the fox broadcasts were like ten seconds off. If there's an easier way I'm all ears... Thanks

One thing that I won't be doing different is muting the tv and cranking up murph on the radio. I'll have my coat hangers rigged up so I get reception. My Old lady thinks I'm nuts.

I just can't listen to those national smucks talk about Tom Brady like he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

When the games were on 97 rock two years ago they would sync them with time warner. It was great. Although I like wgr I wonder why they don't sync it up?

Does anybody know? Although the delay wasn't horrible on CBS last year the fox broadcasts were like ten seconds off. If there's an easier way I'm all ears... Thanks

If you're getting the radio feed from an actual AM/FM station, there's a product out there that has a "delay slider" that allows you to match up the signal with what you're seeing on TV. Don't know the name of it but I'm sure you can figure it out with a search.