[closed]Mario last on the field today

As reported by Bills Daily and WGR, Mario in pads was at practice but was the last person on the field and went to the stationary bike. He left with the staff 30 minutes later. IMHO this guy has a head issue...maybe bi polar...maybe spoiled, maybe still whining about his flippin ring (what a wuss). Whatever it is I would put money on it that this is not physical. Would you not think that being first on the field would be a more appropriate statement for a guy who says he wants to be a leader. I hope I get to eat my words but this guy is a cancer.

As reported by Bills Daily and WGR, Mario in pads was at practice but was the last person on the field and went to the stationary bike. He left with the staff 30 minutes later. IMHO this guy has a head issue...maybe bi polar...maybe spoiled, maybe still whining about his flippin ring (what a wuss). Whatever it is I would put money on it that this is not physical. Would you not think that being first on the field would be a more appropriate statement for a guy who says he wants to be a leader. I hope I get to eat my words but this guy is a cancer.

Come on man...he got a second opinion on his foot and was told to rest it. If he's not practicing, what practical difference does it make if he's first, second, twentieth, or last on the field in a July practice?

He played well last year...he had 10.5 sacks and was stout against the run. He wasn't an all-pro, which I agree I'd prefer to see, but calling the guy a cancer is way overkill in my opinion; in fact I think it's wildly inaccurate.

It's been 18 minutes and I see no update. What is Mario doing now? What's he wearing? Did he shave? Are his socks pulled up, or scrunched down? Is there a live web cam?

Mario Williams never was and never will be a leader on this team. He is a quite, soft spoken man who is paid to do one thing, disrupt the passing game. I don't care if he doesn't practice a single down in training camp as long as he's ready to go week 1. He doesn't need the practice, he needs a healthy body. I think that you guessing he's a head case has absolutely zero basis on fact.

Edited by Mark80

there're conflicting reports that he ordered eggs for breakfast despite it being waffle day in the cafeteria, will update you when I hear more about this but obviously he wants nothing to do with this team.

Edited by bills1960

Today's Presser after morning session:

Coach Marrone: "Soooo, we had a good practice today, I saw a lot of nice things, any questions?"

Reporter 1: "How's Mario's foot?"

Coach: "Seems good...he's taking it slow"

Reporter 2: "Regarding Mario's foot...how is it?"

Coach: "Seems good...he worked on the bike today for conditioning."

Reporter 1: "So his foot is good enough for the bike but not good enough for walking through drills?"

Coach: "Uhhhh, I didn't say that, his foot is good as far as I know. The trainers are still evaluating it"

Reporter 2: "Wait...you said he was on the bike but the trainers are still evaluating it? How is his foot?"

Coach: "It's good God %$#$% it...he was on the f&*^in bike"

Reporter 1: "I noticed he only got the rpm's up to 80, why not 120 like the others? I mean...how's his foot?"

Coach: "Do you ride a bike? Do you take it slow sometimes? Do you even know how to ride a bike?"

Reporter 1: "Don't get Huffy with me...I'm a journalist. Speaking of Huffy and bikes...How's Mario's fo......."

-static...technical difficulties-

It's been 18 minutes and I see no update. What is Mario doing now? What's he wearing? Did he shave? Are his socks pulled up, or scrunched down? Is there a live web cam?

F5 F5...we are entitled to updates damn it.

Coach Marrone: "Soooo, we had a good practice today, I saw a lot of nice things, any questions?"

Reporter 1: "So his foot is good enough for the bike but not good enough for walking through drills?"

Coach: "Uhhhh, I didn't say that, his foot is good as far as I know. The trainers are still evaluating it"

Reporter 2: "Wait...you said he was on the bike but the trainers are still evaluating it? How is his foot?"

Reporter 1: "I noticed he only got the rpm's up to 80, why not 120 like the others? I mean...how's his foot?"

Coach: "Do you ride a bike? Do you take it slow sometimes? Do you even know how to ride a bike?"

Reporter 1: "Don't get Huffy with me...I'm a journalist. Speaking of Huffy and bikes...How's Mario's fo......."

-static...technical difficulties-.

You know, after the last three days, I really can't tell if you're joking or not. I'm secretly kind of hoping that Marrone hulks out at one point.

"MARRONE SMASH PUNY REPORTER!"

name='BringBackFergy' timestamp='1375275599' post='2856285']

-static...technical difficulties-[/b]

F5 F5...we are entitled to updates damn it.

LMAO

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.