Manuel should never be #1

Canks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess that means Kiko Alonso is wearing number 2?? Or is it 2b??

After the first round they don't even get a jersey - just a "Congrats?" ecard with an image of Moorman punting out of our own endzone...

Edited by Heitz

I mean, Kolb is 4 and Tuel is 8. WHy not be 12 or 7 like all the other great qb's? i.e. flutie, bledsoe, elway.

Should I start a petition?

Nobody should ever where #12 again -- sorry -- that one is off the market -- he could always pick #15 - like Jack Kemp who is the only Bills QB to bring the Bills a championship.

I never, ever post on this message board anymore... but I logged in special, just for you, because you are really... REALLY... a very special person and I can;t stop laughing.

That's his draft jersey. He was picked in the 1st round. That's what most players get when they get picked... a jersey with the number round they were picked in. That's not his number, it never was. Manuel wears number 3,it was in the Buffalo news and EVERY SINGLE PICTURE OF HIM PRACTICING IN MINI CAMP IS HIM WEARING #3.If you're a Bills fan, you know this. If you're a fair weather Bills fan you know this.

After the first round they don't even get a jersey - just a "Congrats?" ecard with an image of Moorman punting out of our own endzone...

Third rounders get a "Billieve" Keychain (manufactured in Bangladesh no less) and a "White Out" Towel (because those worked so well for that Jets game in 2011).

This thread made me laugh. At first glance of title I thought why not if he earns the starting spot. Then I read the OP and almost choked on my own spit it made me laugh so hard.

Wonder what the op is thinking right now.

Does this forum have a HoF area for threads? If so then this deserves to be there.

Edited by BuffaloFood