Naked and Afraid

boyst

Anyone else watching this? My brother mentioned it to me the other day, after I'd caught an episode.

Some of these women are just just insane and I have not yet seen a real man of a man yet. The one on now has Allison and big muscle man on an island. This guy is a freaking retard.

Yeah, it is Naked and Afraid. But, they are sort of alone.

Edited by jboyst62

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched every episode. But strangely enough, it's the guys who whine the most.

I have watched 4 episodes now. I cannot believe how much the guys are whining. I have to think that if there were two men on this instead of a woman it would be a one-upmanship kind of thing.

I thought this show was about the way Bessie the Cow feels when she hears JB unexpectedly opening up the barn door late at night.

I thought this show was about the way Bessie the Cow feels when she hears JB unexpectedly opening up the barn door late at night.

Based on the title I thought that this was a thread about a farmer (naked) and his pet goat/horse/cow/pig/sheep/etc. (afraid). I'll be moving along now.

Like all of my threads...this one is doing so well.

If you schmucks haven't seen the show it is rather interesting. Two random folks placed in a remote location with only one thing of their choosing, a small napsack and nothing else - not even clothing. They must survive 21 days naked and afraid. They have used places like the African Safari, tropical islands, remote backwoods, etc.

Love this show; in every episode I've seen (four of 'em) the guys have pretty much been either idiots (drinking unpurified water and getting sick) or douchebags, and the women saved their bacon. A couple of the women were pretty hot also.

I felt bad for the guy who got a bad sunburn on the first day, that's how I burn. But I don't get why he didn't make a covering out of big leaves on the first day, especially for his sunburned junk.

And after a few days they find some clothing on a remote island? How is that allowed? They should have to make their clothes.

Like all of my threads...this one is doing so well.

If you schmucks haven't seen the show it is rather interesting. Two random folks placed in a remote location with only one thing of their choosing, a small napsack and nothing else - not even clothing. They must survive 21 days naked and afraid. They have used places like the African Safari, tropical islands, remote backwoods, etc.

So have they responded to yours and Dog's joint application to be on the show?

It would be nice if the show actually showed what each one was really doing over the course of the day.

It would be easier to tell who's bitching was more legitimate.

But so far the guys have seemed rather wimpy:

1 guy is afraid of the snakes, bats, and water

1 guy steps on a thorn and has to have his foot medically treated

1 guy drinks dirty water and leaves the show sick

1 guy gets a sunburn day 1 and doesn't do anything for the first week

1 guy does ok at the beginning, but almost cries when he's exhausted and falls in the water

But I also tend to notice myself being very hard on the guys when I see them bitching and lying around not doing anything. I tend to have a less negative reaction when the women are doing the same.