Obamanomics

1) Go away and do your own homework

2) You know, a reasonably intelligent person--obviously not you--would know that they were worse off than before Bush took office. Duh! :doh:

What the !@#$ is a medium household income? Did you by chance mean median?

Worse off in what way and please tie that into the tax breaks.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Go away and do your own homework

2) You know, a reasonably intelligent person--obviously not you--would know that they were worse off than before Bush took office. Duh! :doh:

So is your conclusion that the Bush tax cuts caused the economic decline in 2008?

And who's the (*^*&%^$^#that made a chart that reads right-to-left?

That was my first thought. :lol:

So is your conclusion that the Bush tax cuts caused the economic decline in 2008?

Oh common man. Everyone knows his ramblings have no conclusion.

But what about the medium household income?

You will have to ask gator about the "medium" household. He might need a Ouija board to get the answer.

Now you already told me I was a halfwit. Make up your mind! If you want it to read left to right there will be a small large fee. Optionally you could just look at it in a mirror.

Sincerely,

Greg 'the halfwit dipshit'

You will have to ask gator about the "medium" household. He might need a Ouija board to get the answer.

Now you already told me I was a halfwit. Make up your mind! If you want it to read left to right there will be a small large fee. Optionally you could just look at it in a mirror.

Sincerely,

Greg 'the halfwit dipshit'

You made that chart? What are you, Arabic?

أنا لست عربية، لكن يمكنني لعب واحدة على شبكة الإنترنت.

i come from the Rust Belt where it snows alot

That alphabet comes from the Middle East which is full of sand

Yet somehow their alphabet looks alot like what happened when I would try to write my name in the snow

Funny stuff from Twitter:

LET'S PLAY JEOPARDY:

End of an era for $200 please...

He's no longer responsible after Jan 20, 2017.

Who is George Bush?

Correct.

453601-214356.jpg"I'm sorry, I checked with the judges, and they have reversed their decision"

​It has been pointed out that If HillaryClinton wins.................then George Bush will STILL be responsible in 2017.

But what about the medium household income?

That chart is built for those that don't read who will look at the graphically rising trend from left to right and conclude that Obama is doing a great job.

That chart is built for those that don't read who will look at the graphically rising trend from left to right and conclude that Obama is doing a great job.

Well, at least no one would make that mistake about Bush's economic record. He left us in a near Depression economy. Obama has been president during a recovery

Well, at least no one would make that mistake about Bush's economic record. He left us in a near Depression economy. Obama has been president during a recovery

Did you actually look at the chart? Not one year in Obama's presidency did the economy get up to the worst year of Bush's presidency. You are the epitome of a dumb ass.

What did Bush do that left us in a near depression?

What did Bush do that left us in a near depression?

That does not matter. He will get judged for how the economy performed under his presidency, just like Obama. Might not be fair, but Bush's economy was in the toilet by the end of his second term.

How you like that answer B-)