Will Peters Shine or Will He Peter Out

Well our favorite ex Bill will be getting back on the field this year in Philly & even though they took the highly touted tackle Lane Johnson in the draft this year they will be starting him at RT .

With what Chip Kelly is implementing in Philly with the new fast paced offense similar to what he had in Oregon my question is, how do you think Peters will do in such as fast paced O ?

Do you think his old Fat A** will be able to keep up the Kelly pace or do you think he will peter out ?

I think they may need to put the kid from RT to LT to give the old guy a blow & the kid will eventually over take him & they will wind up trading Peters to another team for a draft pick to get some one younger ...

I think before it's over we will all once again here & see the true JP, whining in some interview of how the pace of the offense is to fast & they need to sow it down .

Sure he is one of the better LT's in the league (i wouldn't go as far as to say he is THE BEST) but i do think he is a top the charts when it comes to whining i could be wrong or that could be just my jaded opinion b/c of what he did while here.

If he would have done what Byrd is doing & just hushed up i think i would have been able to handle him a bit better but to do it (wasn't it) not just once but twice (meaning hold out) .

Any way we have already talked enough about that . So how do you think he will fare in the new uptempo O in Philly ??

Edited by T master

To answer your question, I think if he buys into it, yes, but he hasn't been the unselfish and modest player an UDFA should he, so I expect a BS injury to occur, when really it was a lack of conditioning. He will be released with in the year.