Available Free Agents That Can Help Us This year

Indeed, and your post was so incredibly insightful. Keep up the good work pal ;) *sarcasm*

Ill throw in a welcome to the OP, but I'm also surprised youre taking so much flack on the comment.

A friendly suggestion ill share is join in on ongoing discussions to get a feel and your feet under you instead of starting new threads. There's a good chance this deep in the offseason that if it isn't breaking news, its either already been discussed or it hasn't for a reason.

Bring on the ball busting guys, I can take it, i grew up the only bills fan in a family of die hard Jets fans, chose a college (UB) so I could go to bills games, and go to bars to watch the games where i am the only bills fan around. What I should have said in my post is that with a new regime along with finally drafting what we hope will be a franchise qb, we need to build our line to the point where we can allow manuel to develop, make sure our running game which is our strength to take pressure off of the qb. Legusky has been a career back up with only fill in duties for a reason, with the amount of salary cap space the bills have, I don't think it would be unreasonable to overpay for a run mauler on a short term deal

Did you misspell genital or gentle?

Why do you have to be such a ball buster?

:)

Legusky has been a career back up with only fill in duties for a reason, with the amount of salary cap space the bills have, I don't think it would be unreasonable to overpay for a run mauler on a short term deal

Don't emulate Captain Hindsight. He's an after-the-fact know-it-all and he always mispells Legursky.

Oh. And welcome to the board.

I think Moore understands the situation, of the 5 OL positions, RG is the least important/glamorous, until you see a giant gap. In the off-season, no one sees a post 30 year old RG as a target. But once training camp starts and we see areas of concerns his value increases.

He has had his tires kicked several times, but left without a contract (other teams). Teams want to see if their back ups and younger players can fill that position before signing an aging vet.

I think Moore is a strong possibility and Urbik could be moved to LG. Urbik, can fill the LG position he is actually one of the most versatile linemen.

Personally going into the season with Glenn, Urbik, Wood, Moore and Pears would make me feel better.

Welcome to the stadium wall

I've said it before, too bad that this board doesn't have a function that's common on other sites. As you start a thread you're prompted to use the search function to see if another similar that exists. Some advanced features actually give you links to existing threads that have similar tips that the poster wants to start.

I've said it before, too bad that this board doesn't have a function that's common on other sites. As you start a thread you're prompted to use the search function to see if another similar that exists. Some advanced features actually give you links to existing threads that have similar tips that the poster wants to start.

Listen pal, this post belongs in the customer service forum. Either discuss Brandon Moore, ridicule the OP, take a jab at me for ridiculing the OP, or move on.

Kind Regards,

JH, Thread Police

Louis Riddick@LRiddickESPN15m

Once you start scrambling to find OL's early in training camp, you quickly find out that there just isn't a lot of quality at the position

Bills won't start scrambling until injuries start hurting their depth. Same for every team out there. Legursky can't match Levitre in pass blocking but he's as good or better as a run blocker so, given the nature of Hackett's offense, they must feel he's at least adequate. And if Glenn can regain his form from before his high ankle sprain, Legursky is really gonna be helped playing between him and Wood.

GO BILLS!!!

I truly think that our answer at LG is one of the younger guys we already had on the roster. If they didn't feel like they had it we would have drafted a OL early.

....You are probably right about that. Marrone's expertise should be O-line play. :thumbsup:

The OP has made 2 posts in his short time here. There's a good chance he doesn't know there is a search function.

Besides, how many Byrd topics have been created in the last few weeks when there is one that is generally right at the top of the message board? So many that it pushed any Moore thread to about page 14.

I heard Donald Jones is available

They're still available? Dougie... get 'er dun!

I truly think that our answer at LG is one of the younger guys we already had on the roster. If they didn't feel like they had it we would have drafted a OL early.

....You are probably right about that. Marrone's expertise should be O-line play. :thumbsup:

And in fact the Bills didn't draft a single O-lineman and only signed two in undrafted free agency.