Think Bills will look at Michael Bamiro?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/stony-brook-michael-bamiro-ineligible-ncaa-supplemental-draft-free-agent-070813

Neither of our RTs seems to be players who could not use some competition and player who will effectively be a UDFA was graded as 5th or 6th round quality pick. With new staff I could see them taking a chance on a player who could grow with team. Might do well as 6th lineman for goal line packages.

very interesting story. huge and athletic is a good combination. the article said he could have been a 5th or 6th rond pick, so i assume that this kid either has a low ceiling or is very raw, either way, it couldn't hurt to send a scout to watch this kid work out. if you see something you like, make an offer.

I'll be interested to see if the Bills have any inside track here, considering that Bill Conaty is Bamiro's agent.

I recognized the name as someone who played for us but doubt many from that era are left.

Gil Brandt just tweeted out that Doug Whaley was in attendance today.

And Bamiro's an unrestricted free agent and the Bills have zero cap restrictions as it pertains to street free agents.

Actually come to think of it, this would have been a good year for the Bills to get into a bidding war for the "CFL star of the Year."

I wonder how much more it would have taken the Bills to win the Cameron Wake sweepstakes. It still burns my ass that they lost out to the Dolphins.

I'll be interested to see if the Bills have any inside track here, considering that Bill Conaty is Bamiro's agent.

tell me about Bill Conaty please. BillsWatch mentioned this is going back aways.

I would love to learn some Bills history :worthy:

Gil Brandt just tweeted out that Doug Whaley was in attendance today.

:thumbsup: very cool Brandt an honest man so glad Dougie is there checking it out .

opportunity?

tell me about Bill Conaty please. BillsWatch mentioned this is going back aways.

I would love to learn some Bills history :worthy:

:thumbsup: very cool Brandt an honest man so glad Dougie is there checking it out .

opportunity?

He wasn't here that long but he was a decent O- lineman. I want to say 2,000's?

97-02. I was close.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Conaty

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot