How many wins will we have next year. (Poll)

dayman

How many wins will be have next year?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. '13-'14 Wins

• 0-3
    • 4-6
    • 7=9
    • 10-12
    • 13+

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a completely new coaching staff and new QBs. How anyone sees more than 5 wins this season I'll never know.

All positives/ not negatives. 9 wins

We will have no wins, because we don't play for the Bills. For Buffalo, I'm going to say 7-9 sounds about right. I'm going to guess that there are going to be inevitable growing pains and that the team starts to coalesce around the midpoint of the season, making them dangerous to face in the final weeks but out of the playoff picture.

It was right around this time last year that Dave Wannstedt was a defensive genius.

Why did you believe them?

A better defense wouldn't have mattered anyway when you had Gailey and Fitz at the helm.

Edited by Ralph W.

It was right around this time last year that Dave Wannstedt was a defensive genius.

Understandable 'Doom Shield' speak. 'We sucked last year ( and the previous 10 years..), so why will this year be any different?'

Well, if for no other reason, laws of average have to come into effect at some point, right?? Our 21st Century Suckitude has taken many forms, all with a near uncanny consistency in W/L's. We now have yet another complete re-tool in coaching, but it goes much further this time -all the way to the top. Even the teams' most bitter fans know we finally possess some fine talent. Are these the changes that will finally do the trick?

No reason NOT to get behind it. -unless your putting mortgage on the line..

You serious? Look at the 7-9 its 7=9. Over your head and through the woods that went.

No ... you screwed it up. The punchline is 7, 8, 9 (or seven "ate" nine ... hence the fear factor). An equal sign doesn't do anything, here.

Don't try to put us down or lift us up, control your mind, and vote what you really think. Pretend you put your mortgage on the line.

Only the Buffalo Bills could be four (4) years into another rebuilding process and still not have a QB.

:doh:

My expectation is 4-6 wins. My hope is for much more. :)

Why did you believe them?

A better defense wouldn't have mattered anyway when you had Gailey and Fitz at the helm.

You clearly didn't watch the games last year then. We didn't have a huge issue with our offense. Sure we turned it over more than people would like, but some of that was Fitz forcing the issue after the defense gave up a big lead. We had a terrible defense, and an average(+) offense. If we had an average defense last year, there's a good chance we would have finished with 9 wins.

With 139 votes tallied so far, the average fan is predicting about 7.5 wins (weighted average).

Of course, the numbers are skewed by the CIBEBOs out there. Seven polled fans are projecting 13 or more wins!

CIBEBO = Cognitively Impaired By Excessive Bills Optimism