Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name any WR that's done anything besides Moss or Welker the Pats have had in the last few years. They use Gronk and Hernandez as their weapons. Now they won't have any. Tom and Bill will find someone to get the ball to. Watch out is all I'm gonna say.

Better, more accomplished, and sturdier WR's have played for the Pats and failed. I don't see Jones as bucking that trend. He was an UDFA for the Bills and whatever they got out of him (because of a lack of talent at WR) was gravy, but at best I see maybe 40-50 catches for 600-700 yards and 3-4 TD's.

Edited by Doc

Am I the only one that thinks it's unfair that ESPN has been showing Hernandez' image with the Patriots logo behind it? I understand he's still technically a Patriot until he clears waivers, but they made the move to immediately take away his role as an NFL player. The right move. They should be relieved of consistent association.

Am I the only one that thinks it's unfair that ESPN has been showing Hernandez' image with the Patriots logo behind it? I understand he's still technically a Patriot until he clears waivers, but they made the move to immediately take away his role as an NFL player. The right move. They should be relieved of consistent association.

Nope.

i think at this early juncture its primarily so people picking up the story realize who he is. without context, hes not a face people recognize immediately. as this progresses, i assume that you will see the changes you are alluding to in regards to the coverage.

(that said, i didnt see the graphic)

Edited by NoSaint