Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know that part of the story was after his fathers death he had gotten tangled up in the gang related stuff - atleast that was some of the rumors. certainly doesnt excuse anything that he may have done... not even a little bit.... but it goes to show how off the field we dont know a lot of whats going on with these guys, good or bad.

Edited by NoSaint

And yet, many on this board can't even give Marcell Dareus a break for an "off" year when he faced similar family drama. At least he didn't kill anyone.

No one's giving AH a break. And many posters here gave Dareus a pass.

This trial is going to put all previous athlete trials to shame. What a Charlie Foxtrot this has become already. God help the DA if they swing and miss with all of this.

He's a politician who has won 1 contested election for his job as DA by roughly 1,700 votes. He has since run unopposed for DA 2 times. He lost a bid for US HoR last year in the primaries. Hard to think he wouldn't see this case as a chance to propel himself forward in Mass. politics. Name recognition alone is a huge factor in larger elections. See also Bob Casey of PA.

This trial is going to put all previous athlete trials to shame. What a Charlie Foxtrot this has become already. God help the DA if they swing and miss with all of this.

I doubt anything can beat the OJ Simpson trial. That was something out of the world.

Welll...I did say "maybe". Yes, she is a well known "publicity hound" and personal cheerleader. She must "like" JM too, right?-otherwise no way anyone could possibly write such and article...right? This like high school for you, all about who likes who!

Life is a lot like high school WEO. A lot of it is about popularity contests and knocking people down.

How many years now is it that you two have been arguing with each other? At least a decade on the Democrap and Chronicle and that's been shut down for how many years now? 4? 8? 10?

In a topic related comment

Brady on Hernandez: 'I have moved on'

How many years now is it that you two have been arguing with each other? At least a decade on the Democrap and Chronicle and that's been shut down for how many years now? 4? 8? 10?

It's shut down? Haven't visited there in awhile.

Surveillance photos from night of Lloyd murder show Aaron Hernandez holding a gun.

http://www.myfoxbost...images-released

Thanks for posting this and this item is an example of how earlier reports sometimes get buried.

This was actually reported very early on.

Now it's being treated as new news.

Thanks for posting this and this item is an example of how earlier reports sometimes get buried.

This was actually reported very early on.

Now it's being treated as new news.

The photos being released is new news, before they were just discussed

The photos being released is new news, before they were just discussed

Well I still haven't seen the pictures, nor do I care to.

But I knew of their existence about a month ago.

What I'm saying is that seeing pictures that were already confirmed to exist is not really news.

Well I still haven't seen the pictures, nor do I care to.

But I knew of their existence about a month ago.

What I'm saying is that seeing pictures that were already confirmed to exist is not really news.

In the offseason it is!

that there was a major court date this week and previously confirmed evidence became newly available to the media evidence will obviously get coverage. They discussed it, now they can actually show it. Logical progression in the wider story being told.

I understand the need for the media to "report" on things.

To me it's no different than the police releasing pictures of the long-talked about SUV.

It doesn't change any of the known facts.

In that sense it's totally irrelevant.

BTW, I only incidentally watch news stories on TV.

Very occasionally the video is worth watching.

But most of the time watching TV news is a waste of time for too many reasons to list.

You know what else is a waste of time SJBF? Reading someone's posts that repeat the same content only with slightly different wording.

Why don't you start a separate thread in the Off The Wall forum about what you think constitutes news. This thread is about Hernandez.

You know what else is a waste of time SJBF? Reading someone's posts that repeat the same content only with slightly different wording.

Why don't you start a separate thread in the Off The Wall forum about what you think constitutes news. This thread is about Hernandez.

Wow...overreaction maybe?