Teen/Adolescent Memories

OK, this was touched upon in the "Marie Osmond" thread but why not start a new Poll or List of "Which female tv star made you feel all warm inside when you were watching the show as a kid??" I have two: Julie on "The Love Boat" and Loni Anderson on "WKRP in Cincinnati" Many a night I would sit in the family room watching these ladies and drool until my parents told me to hit the hay.

OK, this was touched upon in the "Marie Osmond" thread but why not start a new Poll or List of "Which female tv star made you feel all warm inside when you were watching the show as a kid??" I have two: Julie on "The Love Boat" and Loni Anderson on "WKRP in Cincinnati" Many a night I would sit in the family room watching these ladies and drool until my parents told me to hit the hay.

You can have Jennifer. Bailey was the best!

ESPECIALLY with the glasses :thumbsup: , sadly she's another one that lost a battle with cancer, i believe.

John Forsythe?

Personally, I'm glad to finally admit what I could never admit as a child. The one who did it for me was Mr.Kotter's wife. Yes...even with the glasses.

kotter13.jpg

I had a neighbor across the street who claimed some distant relationship to Kristy McNichol..as a 10-13 year old i had wild fantasies of her and i getting together that way....we actually did...many nights....in my mind....

kristy mcnichol....

farrah!!

I had a HUGE crush on Kristy McNichol. I used to watch that God-awful show she was on just to see the 10 minutes that she would be on.

Ah 7th grade . . .

That is funny... Kinda Tom Boy esque IMO.

[/sarcasm_on] Even back in the day, who would have ever guessed she go lesbian... No way, really? Wow, what a shocker. [/sarcasm_off]

:-P