I hope there is a special place in hell for these people....

The Poojer

A new one ... just witnessed ...

We have two urinals. The low one is on the left; the high one is on the right.

The sensor box (has the sensor to know when to flush; also has a flush button) sits about chest high on the high urinal. If I stand up to it, the top of it is a couple inches below my chin (I'm 5'8").

I walk in ... and there's a guy taking a leak at the high urinal. His left hand is presumably holding his junk. His right hand ... picture this .... clenched in a fist, resting atop the sensor box. And he is resting his chin on said clenched fist. So he's pissing; resting his head on his hand; which is on top of the sensor box. So his face is literally less than an inch from the wall.

I know this guy. He's a little odd. But that's just fuggin' weird.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dividers between urinals is an annoyance to me, period,. if you had dividers, the one urinal buffer would be unnecessary. Most annoying is the "turn your head to talk to you while youre trying to take a leak" guy. THAT guy needs to get a permaban from the bathroom.

A new one ... just witnessed ...

We have two urinals. The low one is on the left; the high one is on the right.

The sensor box (has the sensor to know when to flush; also has a flush button) sits about chest high on the high urinal. If I stand up to it, the top of it is a couple inches below my chin (I'm 5'8").

I walk in ... and there's a guy taking a leak at the high urinal. His left hand is presumably holding his junk. His right hand ... picture this .... clenched in a fist, resting atop the sensor box. And he is resting his chin on said clenched fist. So he's pissing; resting his head on his hand; which is on top of the sensor box. So his face is literally less than an inch from the wall.

I know this guy. He's a little odd. But that's just fuggin' weird.

Naybe he is tired and they are working him too hard! :D

Why is there a "high" urinal and a "low' urinal? This is @ work right? Is that really ADA necessary or do they intend on hiring midgets and children? I always thought the low ones were for children.

I have nothing to add here except for the fact that I walked into a public bathroom Saturday and there were 5-6 completely free urinals and a grown-ass man was on the end pissing into the kid's urinal. Where do these people come from?

I do this, because I want my junk as far away from the bowl of the urinal as possible. If there are kids in waiting, I concede.

Naybe he is tired and they are working him too hard! :D

Why is there a "high" urinal and a "low' urinal? This is @ work right? Is that really ADA necessary or do they intend on hiring midgets and children? I always thought the low ones were for children.

Not to get off topic, but this place follows every ADA rule out there for fear of lawsuits/workman's comp. There are 400 employees. Each chair at cubicles/desks cost $1,200 because of ergonomic considerations. It's insane the money they spend just to save themselves from having to spend more money on some frivolous lawsuit. Ridiculous.

Is it just me..or are we spending WAY too much time on this thread. I go to the rest room...pxss or shxt...and get the hell out.

We're on page 6. When people started talking about swimming naked in high school, it friggin' went viral.

This thread is to capture strange goings on witnessed whilst pissing or schitting. It's one of my favorite threads on the board!

This one probably bugs me more than it would most, but it really is a head scratcher. On my floor here at work, there are two sets of bathrooms. One is at one end of the building and the other on the opposite end. My office is pretty much right in between so I have a 50/50 choice.

As you face the doors, one end has the men's room on the left and the women's room on the right. The other end (which I don't use very often) has the men's room on the right. When I first started working here, the first time I went to that second option, I almost walked into the women's room. I don't know if there is any set standard for which room is on which side, but it there should be a standard within a building.

We're on page 6. When people started talking about swimming naked in high school, it friggin' went viral.

This thread is to capture strange goings on witnessed whilst pissing or schitting. It's one of my favorite threads on the board!

LoL... Call you Scat Man Gug! ;-P

These threads are great... Let it out people, let it flow! Welcome to the "no hang ups allowed zone!"

:-)

Got strange co-worker washroom stories? Swam nekid in Jr. High? Want to get it off your chest... Let it out! LoL...

This one probably bugs me more than it would most, but it really is a head scratcher. On my floor here at work, there are two sets of bathrooms. One is at one end of the building and the other on the opposite end. My office is pretty much right in between so I have a 50/50 choice.

As you face the doors, one end has the men's room on the left and the women's room on the right. The other end (which I don't use very often) has the men's room on the right. When I first started working here, the first time I went to that second option, I almost walked into the women's room. I don't know if there is any set standard for which room is on which side, but it there should be a standard within a building.

No. Probably local practice. Like duplex electrical wall outlets. Here where I live they are sideways (horizontal) w/the ground to the right. Actually make sense to have it that way, if the hot comes off it will "catch" itself. Since everything is in metal conduit and serves as mechanical ground, it should immediately trip the breaker and not cause too long of a dangerous fire causing arc (if it some how went to neutral.)

Looks like we have a creature of habit problem here. I hear you. @ work if I don't park my car on the same side of the parking lot... When leaving, I end up walking the wrong way! LoL

Anyway, on the prints of the place, the architect probably thought it looked really cool with the rooms being a mirror reflection... But in the real world it is a whole 'nother story! I blame this whole gender neutral kick... Gotta give equal time everywhere! If the men's was on the left for one side of the building, now it is on the right for the other side of the building. We read left to right, God forbid the men's come before the woman's! Like breaking time between "he" & "she" when writing. ;-)

Anyway I jest... Probably local practice or what the architect thought looks cool?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

We have one upstairs set of restrooms and one downstairs. They are both Women-Left; Men-Right.

We have one upstairs set of restrooms and one downstairs. They are both Women-Left; Men-Right.

An architect w/sense! Same @ our work's picnic area/"comfort station" (now that is a funny Euro word for washroom/rest area)... Why don't they just call it a wayside. Heck, one can have a picnic whilst @ the wayside. ;-)

:-) Put the woman first on the left and be done w/it! No worries!