Annoyances and remedies

4merper4mer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are all good ideas. I think the "fake Facebook check," would be the one most likely to work. This could take some time. I'll post it here if I manage to get a pic. If I can't, I'll just post the pic of Beerball's breasts that he sent me.

Just don't forget to put the phone on mute first.

Beerball's breasts are probably bigger anyway.

California stops always make me shake my head. A nice pet peeve is when people use your instead of you're. I recently saw someone on here post with you're instead of your several times which almost put a cramp in my neck. I know I make my fair share of spelling mistakes but if you want to be taken seriously then try and spell properly.

Also it's always interesting seeing some police officers switch lanes without using their turn signal.

Oh yes I almost forgot, sloppy boob jobs and overdone fish lips :)

I read this part really fast and at first I was like, "Whattt that annoys you?"

...and then I re-read it. If ya catch my drift.

A new one that just happened .... 5 minutes after a person sends an email, they see you - either coming to your desk or passing you in the hall - and ask, "Did you get my email??"

What I say: I saw that you sent something, but I haven't read it yet. I'll get back to you in a few minutes.

What I want to say: No, you dick. It was the one email sent to me that failed to make it to my Inbox. Or maybe you can give me more than five friggin' minutes to read it.

When people call you and you do not answer and you know it is not important, it is important, or its just for no reason (you're on the way to their place, 100 feet away, a floor away, etc)... and they leave you a voice mail. It is easier to just text. F'n text me.

These are all good ideas. I think the "fake Facebook check," would be the one most likely to work. This could take some time. I'll post it here if I manage to get a pic. If I can't, I'll just post the pic of Beerball's breasts that he sent me.

Just don't forget to put the phone on mute first.

epic_cleavage_life_time_censors_woman_sexy_breas.jpg?w=640&h=800

Beerball's breasts are probably bigger anyway.

A3MYFWgCMAA-pzY.jpg

A new one that just happened .... 5 minutes after a person sends an email, they see you - either coming to your desk or passing you in the hall - and ask, "Did you get my email??"

What I say: I saw that you sent something, but I haven't read it yet. I'll get back to you in a few minutes.

What I want to say: No, you dick. It was the one email sent to me that failed to make it to my Inbox. Or maybe you can give me more than five friggin' minutes to read it.

So, you're the dick who never responds to emails?

People who ask for advice from complete strangers on a message board. My remedy it to just ignore their request. Pretty simple remedy actually.

Do you mean just serious life issues, or stuff like, "how do you make cheese?"

Do you mean just serious life issues, or stuff like, "how do you make cheese?"

Good point. Serious life issues.

I just knocked up another woman and my partner for 8 years is pissed. What should I do? Are you !@#$ing kidding me?? It's too late for my advice you putz.

People who ask for advice from complete strangers on a message board. My remedy it to just ignore their request. Pretty simple remedy actually.

You know what? I think you should write a book called "The World is My Soup Kitchen and it's Now Closed."

• 2 weeks later...