Progressives tout California Health care "success"

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

National Journal: Obama’s Affordable Care Act Looking a Bit Unaffordable: Independent National Journal analysis finds premiums higher under Obamacare as employers weigh dropping coverage.

“Republicans have long blamed President Obama’s signature health care initiative for increasing insurance costs, dubbing it the ‘Unaffordable Care Act.’ Turns out, they might be right.”

Do tell.

Well c'mon, that was just a lucky guess on the GOP part. Clearly Congress had to pass that monstrosity before we could possibly have known what was in the law!

The correct response is:

Only because the GOP wouldn't come to the table and work with Obama to pass the bill Obama really wanted to pass to fix healthcare. This was the best Obama could do due to the party of No.

Even if this bill makes healthcare unaffordable, it was already unaffordable for millions of Americans. At least this way there are now some benefits to them.

http://www.newrepubl...s-business-wiin

Huge victory for Obamacare in Michigan! Tea Party left eating you know what!

You have no idea what that article says, do you? You have no idea that of the implications of that vote, and neither does Cohn the writer of your link. This is par for the course for this turd. He knows less than nothing about how Medicaid works, and that's why he glossed over the "after 3 years 90% of the costs will be picked up anyway" thing. No. They won't. They will not. Moreover, the unfunded mandates of this are going to represent a hell of a lot more than $3 billion in year 4.

This piece = the Jills cheering the Bills last game. The play on the field is unworthy of cheering, but they do it anyway, because that's their job.

Yet again we need ANOTHER exemption to make this work? After all these exemptions, who the F will this law apply to? I know! Me. Yes, I will be the only employer in the country who will have to deal with this idiocy. Me, and a lot of other small businesses who can't afford to hire a lobbyist to get us our exemptions.

Yeah, Democrats represent the "little guy"! :lol:

:lol: Michigan votes to expand the number of people not required to buy insurance, asks for a Medicaid waiver from the administration, and you somehow consider that a huge victory?

HA! I'm 2 for 2.

gator proves his idiocy yet again, and, DC_Tom uses an emoticon!

I am winning all the sports!

You have no idea what that article says, do you? You have no idea that of the implications of that vote, and neither does Cohn the writer of your link. This is par for the course for this turd. He knows less than nothing about how Medicaid works, and that's why he glossed over the "after 3 years 90% of the costs will be picked up anyway" thing. No. They won't. They will not. Moreover, the unfunded mandates of this are going to represent a hell of a lot more than $3 billion in year 4.

This piece = the Jills cheering the Bills last game. The play on the field is unworthy of cheering, but they do it anyway, because that's their job.

Yet again we need ANOTHER exemption to make this work? After all these exemptions, who the F will this law apply to? I know! Me. Yes, I will be the only employer in the country who will have to deal with this idiocy. Me, and a lot of other small businesses who can't afford to hire a lobbyist to get us our exemptions.

Yeah, Democrats represent the "little guy"! :lol:

HA! I'm 2 for 2.

gator proves his idiocy yet again, and, DC_Tom uses an emoticon!

I am winning all the sports!

Wow, you are pretty retarded. Tea Party got arse rapped in Michigan. Ha!

Wow, you are pretty retarded. Tea Party got arse rapped in Michigan. Ha!

Explain exactly how Medicaid works, how Medicaid unfundend mandates work, and how in the hell "90% of the costs" are going to be magically paid in 4 years.

Or STFU.

You're giving every liberal a bad name with your idiocy...which...is just fine by me. But, I don't think it's fine by them. By all means, keep setting me up to knock you down though. It's getting fun. I've never had my own conner. And, as you can see, DC_Tom is trying his damndest to steal you from me. :lol:

Much depends on whether you go full retard.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Explain exactly how Medicaid works, how Medicaid unfundend mandates work, and how in the hell "90% of the costs" are going to be magically paid in 4 years.

Or STFU.

You're giving every liberal a bad name with your idiocy...which...is just fine by me. But, I don't think it's fine by them. By all means, keep setting me up to knock you down though. It's getting fun. I've never had my own conner. And, as you can see, DC_Tom is trying his damndest to steal you from me. :lol:

You still have that quote in your signature that means exactly the opposite of what you posted it for. It's still funny you are so stupid to have done it and even funnier that once it has been pointed out to you, you have left it up. :lol: Oh, and the Tea Party was still defeated in Michigan over Obamacare. Boom!

Or STFU.

Okay, I'll let you have him. Let me know if you need a well-timed "you're an idiot," I'll be here.

I stand corrected

But still, think back to every Whopper you had in the 90s. DId you enjoy my special sauce :devil:

Those 90's flashbacks must be getting rough...

Dude... You are now batting 0 for 2. "Special sauce" is used on a Big Mac... FWIW, that is McD's ;-)

:-P

You know... McD's used the "two all-beef patties, special sauce..." jingle. Burger King w/the "...Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, don't upset us..."

Anway... Not that you didn't break from company policy w/the mayo & ketchup and add you own "special sauce." You are such a rebel!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois