Bills interested in Doug Legursky, visiting 6/4 UPDATE: Signed!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there been anything said as to why Green was cut by the Pats? According to teh article he's started 28 games the past 3 seasons.

Boston Herald says

Green, who started 13 games last season for the Chargers, didn't receive any guaranteed money when he signed a couple weeks ago, which was surprising given his starting experience. He also had a $10,000 weight bonus built into the deal, so the Patriots were clearly concerned about the interior lineman's conditioning.

I hear he's been having issues with his knee.

I wonder if the Titans are getting fed up with him and might consider a trade.

Doubtful. Their owner has a hardon for Ralph that goes back to, well... forever.

I hear he's been having issues with his knee.

I wonder if the Titans are getting fed up with him and might consider a trade.

What would you suggest we offer :flirt: ?

Doubtful. Their owner has a hardon for Ralph that goes back to, well... forever.

Are they the two oldest owners i wonder?

What would you suggest we offer :flirt: ?

Are they the two oldest owners i wonder?

My guess is Ralph Wilson + Youngest owner/2 > Average Age of all 30 other owners.

Ralph Wilson + Bud Adams/2 > Average Age of all 30 owner x 1.5

But that's the sheer genius of it. Bud trades Levitre back to ol' Ralphie boy, fleeces him out of a draft pick or two and sticks Ralph with a bloated contract that he didn't want to pay to Levitre in the first place. The ultimate two-fingered salute by Bud! :w00t:

But that's the sheer genius of it. Bud trades Levitre back to ol' Ralphie boy, fleeces him out of a draft pick or two and sticks Ralph with a bloated contract that he didn't want to pay to Levitre in the first place. The ultimate two-fingered salute by Bud! :w00t:

Now yer talkin'! That there is sum kinda deal!!! :lol: