Tom Brady freaks out at the Kentucky Derby

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Bills fans, with nothing of substance to go after Brady for, are reduced to 4th grade stuff. Winning is the goal and while Fitz, Edwards, Johnson, and Losman, have all been awesome QB's, I would not have minded Brady as a Bill for all of these years.

NFLN said he bet $4,700 and won $25k - not bad...

What's the league feel about his gambling so publicly?

And why is he so excited about $25k? Tagliabue ought to fine him more than that for wearing that goofy !@#$ing bow tie.

He went with the Orville Redenbacher look this year at the Derby. I'd like to shove a mint julip right up Brady's candy ass.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

This. is just. dumb.

Agreed...why the F is this even news...on NFL.com no less?

Reminds me of Dauber on the NY Lotto commercial...well, the scream anyway.

:w00t::worthy: . But hey, Robert Kraft accepts him!

An orange peanut...for me? I accept you!

Oh Bills fans. So insecure in their own sexuality. C'mon guys, you're better than this. I'd rather see Brady be a little loony and excited than read stories about whomever getting involved in violence and drugs.

What's the league feel about his gambling so publicly?

And why is he so excited about $25k? Tagliabue ought to fine him more than that for wearing that goofy !@#$ing bow tie.

Is that Conan O'Brien or Roger Gooddell? ;)

My thoughts exactly.

Oh Bills fans. So insecure in their own sexuality. C'mon guys, you're better than this. I'd rather see Brady be a little loony and excited than read stories about whomever getting involved in violence and drugs.

"Insecure in their own sexuality?"

Let me help you out here.

We're talking about a hated rival quarterback that has tormented us for over a decade…. a guy Bills fans love to hate…. because he's an enemy quarterback and that's what we're supposed to do. We hate on the guy. It has to do with being an ardent partisan sports fan.

Your comment about sexual insecurity kinda comes out of the blue. I'm sitting here thinking, "what the hell is he talking about?"

We're talking about a hated rival quarterback that has tormented us for over a decade…. a guy Bills fans love to hate…. because he's an enemy quarterback and that's what we're supposed to do. We hate on the guy. It has to do with being an ardent partisan sports fan.

Your comment about sexual insecurity kinda comes out of the blue. I'm sitting here thinking, "what the hell is he talking about?"

Using references to homosexuality as an insult towards him.

Talk football **** all you want. I don't find comfort in using sexuality as an insult though, no matter who the player is.

Edited by Dorkington