Tom Brady freaks out at the Kentucky Derby

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using references to homosexuality as an insult towards him.

Talk football **** all you want. I don't find comfort in using sexuality as an insult though, no matter who the player is.

That's still a different discussion than saying the people here are sexual insecure.

Brady has the mannerisms of a girl. He's an easy target because of that.

It's typical sports fandom, not some manifestation of sexual insecurity.

Insulting people's sexuality has everything to do with being sexually insecure. But, I'll drop it. My apologies for offending anyone's sensibilities.

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

Basically our treatment of Brady here is low-brow and sophomoric, like elementary school kids calling one of the boys a sissy.

I really don't think it's what you say it is but I guess we'll disagree and I'll follow your lead and drop it too.

And you don't have to apologize just like we don't have to apologize for saying Brady's a big sissy.

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

Basically our treatment of Brady here is low-brow and sophomoric, like elementary school kids calling one of the boys a sissy.

I really don't think it's what you say it is but I guess we'll disagree and I'll follow your lead and drop it too.

And you don't have to apologize just like we don't have to apologize for saying Brady's a big sissy.

Yes, I agree, we're acting less like sexually insecure homophobes and more like kids who like poop. :D

This little blurb from rotoworld pretty much sums up my feelings about Brady as a QB.

This...

Steelers S Ryan Clark said Tom Brady "sees ghosts" when his receivers get bumped and he's under pressure.

followed by this...

Clark made the comments while serving as a guest analyst on ESPN. "Even when guys aren't around him, even when he's not about to be sacked, when his clock goes off in his head that the ball should be out, we'll see him duck, we'll see him flinch. When you get Tom Brady doing that, the whole New England Patriots mystique goes away."

followed by this...

In six career regular-season games against the Steelers, Brady has posted a 103.7 passer rating, averaged 314.0 yards per game and thrown 14 touchdowns against three interceptions.

I am not a fan of Brady nor will I accuse him of being gay/homosexual/sissy etc. Winning 25k would turn most posters here into happy loons. It goes with the territory. Now that said...I don't like Brady because his BS post game interviews, the gorgeous wife, the fact that NFL folks thinks he walks on water, that he has beat the Bills consistently for over a decade and most of all....that damn goofy smile. ARGH!!!!!

Does he own part of the horse or something? That is freaking out way to much over winning a bet.

Bet I can guess which part... oops, there's the sexually insecure homophobic poop humor again.

Edited by transient