Whose Bills jersey do you wear?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

90's Flutie jersey. It gets a lot of comments at games I go to

If you watch a Bills game on TV or go to a game, you see those flute jerseys a lot.

I sport one of these:

Quinn Early home

Flutie home

Rob Johnson home

Lee Evans road

Mario road

Blue Dredslow road

Marshawn throw back

I think that's it. I'm not planning on buying any new jerseys because I don't like the Nike ones.

I just picked up an authentic white jersey of my favorite Bill of all time....Chris Spielman. But it got me thinking, whose jersey do you usually rock every Sunday?

I have a bunch...but rarely wear any of them...if I do, definitely a blue Spielman jersey...not so much because he is my favorite Bill of all time (I like him, but he is always a Lion to me), but it fits me best... when I am doing laundry, and down to no clean cloths, it is a road Bledsoe jersey.

I have about 18 jerseys, but the only two authentic are Jim Kelly (Mitchell & Ness) Joe Cribbs (Mithcell & Ness- one of my all-time very favorites!) and a Donte Whitner, which I got dirt cheap...I never wear any of them because I find them horribly uncomfortable...it is always muggy where I live, even if it is cool. The replicas (or whatever you call them..the ones with the painted on numbers rather than sewn on) are much more comfortable, and cheaper!

I haven't purchased a new one in a few years...I swore, no more, until the Bills started posting more wins than losses....stuck to my guns so far. This past February, when Terrence McGee was released, I officially have no jerseys of anyone on the Bills current roster....

I own:

Leonard Smith

Lee Evans (that one I can never wear again)

George Wilson- love this jersey, really disapppointed when they let him go

All I'll need to see is like a sweet bomb in training camp from Manuel and I'm sure I'll buy a new #3

None anymore. Every time I buy something with a player's name or number on it, they're done by the end of that season. Sadly, that's not an exaggeration - I just have really bad luck with that, apparently. Now, it's just logo gear.

I have a custom blue rebok #15 with Ruff Buff on the back, a nd a Thurman Blue. I have burned the edwards and custom "Beast Mode" jersey (which I turned "beast Mode" into "Help wanted" with ductape and paint.)

Sadly, my collection is a veritable chronicle of Bills futility. I have a throwback white Trent Edwards (which is actually a very cool looking jersey if you disregard the name & number), a Nike white Fitzpatrick which is now unwearable, and a blue Dareus that I got as a club seat incentive, unfortunately it's too big for me.

This year, I decided to grow up a bit and buy something timeless - a dri-fit polo. Coincidentally, it just arrived in the mail a few minutes ago.

I pledged in 2009 to never buy anothe Buffalo Bills merch until they finish a season with a winning record.

If the Bills ever get to 9 wins again I'll probably by something like that Polo.

I'll also probably need Buffalo Bills reading glasses by then too.

I hate to be that guy, but I don't wear jerseys. I certainly like many of our players, but wearing one of their jerseys? I don't know, just not for me. Simple Bills t-shirt with the charging buffalo.

I'm with you. Something about it just seems odd. I like the Reebok name and number T-Shirts. Good quality and comfortable. We'll see if they put out a Manuel this year.

Mario Home Limited Jersey (my personal favorite)

Stevie Away replica Jersey (been on the back burner for a while, not very lucky)

Also have a Dareus Home jersey from the last year of Reebok, quality of the jersey is awful.

Occasionally I'll bring back my McGee Home jersey or my Moulds home jersey.

I got my 3yr old daughter a C.J. Spiller jersey last year she loves it...just ordered my wife a E.J. Manuel jersey this is for good luck and getting a pink cap for our 18yr old she is graduating this year woo hoo !

If I have any money left I guess I will get a jersey next....been drinkin the nix-aid this year and thought we did pretty good on our pics.