Fred Davis is kicking himself post draft

Ok , maybe just a little . Lol . But I think he would of signed here if he had just waited and saw what the Bills were doing on offense . He would of got a much needed fresh start and would have been a major weapon in this fast ( projection ) offense . The Bills locker room is probably better off since these rookies would have been looking up to him as a veteran . Would do you guys think ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has RG3 throwing him the ball and will most likely play in the playoffs next year. Why would he have any regrets with going back to the Skins? Buffalo will probably miss out on the playoffs again this year and still have a big question mark at the QB position.

Ok , maybe just a little . Lol . But I think he would of signed here if he had just waited and saw what the Bills were doing on offense . He would of got a much needed fresh start and would have been a major weapon in this fast ( projection ) offense . The Bills locker room is probably better off since these rookies would have been looking up to him as a veteran . Would do you guys think ?

Have

Really, you don't think he came here just to up his price with Washington? He played us, dude.

Doubt it, he's on a team with RGIII.

Have

Thank you. The not knowing "they're" vs. "there" (and "their") and having no clue when to use "your" vs. "you're" is to be expected, but it blows my mind how many times people write "could of" or "would of" on this site. I would venture to guess that posters on here write "of" instead of "have" more than 50% of the time. Oh well.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Thank you. The not knowing "they're" vs. "there" (and "their") and having no clue when to use "your" vs. "you're" is to be expected, but it blows my mind how many times people write "could of" or "would of" on this site. I would venture to guess that posters on here write "of" instead of "have" more than 50% of the time. Oh well.

Yes, it's surprising, since supposably we have good schools.

Here Here or is it Hear Hear :lol: All two, to, or too common these days. :lol: They're interchangeable right? or is that write?

But those pale in comparison to the people who refer to Buffalo's football team as the "Bill's".

But those pale in comparison to the people who refer to Buffalo's football team as the "Bill's".

I thought the idea was that "Buffalo Bill's Football Team" meant that the team belonged to Buffalo Bill? If not, then who the hell is that old geezer in the owner's box?

The one on TSW that jumps out at me is "reigns" instead of "reins" when writing something like "The Bills are handing the reigns to EJ." As he was drafted to be a QB and not a king, it would be nice to see "reins" used.

Yeah that's a good one too. I hate to pile on here, but these are simple rules of the English language that I literally had a firm grasp of when I was in 3rd grade. It's insane that grown men don't know that an apostrophe denotes either possession or a contraction.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

The one on TSW that jumps out at me is "reigns" instead of "reins" when writing something like "The Bills are handing the reigns to EJ." As he was drafted to be a QB and not a king, it would be nice to see "reins" used.

OK, rain it in fellaz. Their two uset to ofing they're weigh around hear..

He has RG3 throwing him the ball and will most likely play in the playoffs next year. Why would he have any regrets with going back to the Skins? Buffalo will probably miss out on the playoffs again this year and still have a big question mark at the QB position.

Troll

What will be interesting to see if if Fred Davis actually comes back 100 percent......or whether he is diminished.

The bills might be thankful he didnt sign