Fastest Offense in the NFL?

Big Turk

I cannot believe how much speed this team has on offense now...

Spiller, Graham and Goodwin all run under 4.3 40's

Easley runs under 4.4's

Woods, Dickerson, and Gragg run under 4.5's

Manuel, Stevie and Da'Rick Rogers run in the 4.5's, although Stevie posted a 4.46 at his pro day...

This is just ridiculous speed at their disposal...they could likely just run 4 or 5 go routes half the time and have someone open deep based on speed alone...

Going to be very interesting to see how they use the speed they have put together...

If 40 times determined success then the Oakland Raiders would be a lot more successful than the have been the past few seasons. Just saying simply having fast guys doesn't equate to success.

in all fairness, the Raiders have NEVER had 3 guys that run sub 4.30 40s on the field all at the same time. Just saying.

But I do agree and understand you point. These guys have to be able to play.

in all fairness, the Raiders have NEVER had 3 guys that run sub 4.30 40s on the field all at the same time. Just saying.

But I do agree and understand you point. These guys have to be able to play.

If they havent, then they must have been awfully close with Heyward-Bey, Ford and McFadden. Those guys are all absolute burners. But I think we all know it means nothing unless you have a guy that can get them the ball.

Here's to hoping EJ is that guy.

Here's hoping Manuel is better than Losman, Johnson, and Fitz. But since he is a rookie and not Andrew Luck, it's doubtful we will see him much this season.

I actually hope the Bills just go with the young guys and let them grow together. We will take our lumps for awhile but the upside is just tantilizing.

If they havent, then they must have been awfully close with Heyward-Bey, Ford and McFadden. Those guys are all absolute burners. But I think we all know it means nothing unless you have a guy that can get them the ball.

Here's to hoping EJ is that guy.

Another aspect that is different, is that Manuel is big, and can run for big yards. I can't think of another team that had such fast receivers, a super fast running back, AND a big fast QB that is a threat to take off running.

I am very cynical about projecting the "paper team" onto the field, but it is impressive.

The median speed is drug down by Freddie who is running like Rich Eisen these days.

The median speed would not be affected, the mean speed, however, would be dragged down by Freddie. I'm guessing he probably wouldn't roofie it.