Live NFL Draft 2013 draft thread

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think nassib is their target all along - no way you can take him at 8 - but ESP if smith/Barkley go before 16 they'll feel completely justified

No.

I trust Simon and Simon says the Bills aren't interested in Nassib.

On the trade, I love it but everyone keeps saying a swap of 3rds. So we moved down in the 3rd?

Finally I don't mind the Jets getting Milliner. There are about 4 bluechip corners in this draft so while they got good value with Milliner at 9, another team can get just as good a player at the end of the first round.

By comparison, Revis was drafted 14th overall.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

we got a 2nd & 7th and moved down in the 3rd with the swap

No.

On the trade, I love it but everyone keeps saying a swap of 3rds. So we moved down in the 3rd?

Finally I don't mind the Jets getting Milliner. Their are about 4 bluechip corners in this draft so while they got good value with Milliner at 9, another team can get just as good a player at the end of the first round.

I would now stay at 16. If anything move back up into the bottom of the first.

If no qbs are selected i see them trading down again and getting another second. 9rs, minni, and Falcons all want to trade up. Wed have 3 2nd round picks in a draft where those picks are best value. Id do it.

So far us and Oak are the big winners... Most mocks had Oak taking a DT at 3 and us a Qb at 8 and we BOTH may end up with the guy we would have taken at our original spots and collected an extra 2nd. That extra 2nd for us is HUGE... this is a very deep draft and we should be able to get 2 starters with our 2 2nd's.

No.

Finally I don't mind the Jets getting Milliner. There are about 4 bluechip corners in this draft so while they got good value with Milliner at 9, another team can get just as good a player at the end of the first round.

A lot of people love milliner and a blue chip cb at 9 s not too high. I get the pick.

If no qbs are selected i see them trading down again and getting another second. 9rs, minni, and Falcons all want to trade up. Wed have 3 2nd round picks in a draft where those picks are best value. Id do it.

That would be interesting. Depth would be a good thing for this team right now especially if they have their minds set on a QB not named Geno Smith. The chance they will be on the board late in the 1st is high.

What's the chances of the Bills trading down again in the first round (especially if no QB's have been taken)?

I think they'll do it. Buddy has said this draft is very deep and he's going to want as many picks as he can get. He also probably wants a QB in the first and with the chances of losing his QB by trading down being slim he won't lose anything so I would expect it.