Syria

B-Man

I cheer america focusing on america and not on foreign wars and special interests. Has nothing to do with assad. Is that something you'll ever be able to comprehend?

Its up to other countries to figure out their own s#@t. Vietnam reconciled after we left, have been completely at peace for decades. Low and behold they also have complete normalized diplomatic relations with us. Every reason to expect korea would do the same. And if you had any clue about Asia youd know China only supports n Korea because we support south. If middle east Muslim countries want to keep fighting the millennium old sunni Shiite rift that's their business. To think us can go in and nation build and figure it our for them is gravely mistaken. Iraq is an example of that.

So you would have preferred that Europe deal with Hitler on their own? How would that have turned out?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you would have preferred that Europe deal with Hitler on their own? How would that have turned out?

Tide had already turned when they lost the battle of britain and couldn't hold leningrad. Neither of which had anything to do with us troops

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Tide had already turned when they lost the battle of britain and couldn't hold leningrad. Neither of which had anything to do with us troops

Great way to endear yourself to the rest of the world. "Good luck, we're rootin' for ya!" :rolleyes:

And the Soviets held down Wehrmacht all on their own without US assistance? And the battle of the Atlantic had no effect?

Weaselly use of the word "troops to try and make your point.

Both Great Britain and the Soviet Union benefited from U.S. money and supplies, many would argue that they would not have prevailed without them.

Weaselly use of the word "troops to try and make your point.

Both Great Britain and the Soviet Union benefited from U.S. money and supplies, many would argue that they would not have prevailed without them.

WRONG. The outcome was inevitable once Hitlers blitzkrieg plan failed. For a small country acting alone quick shock victory was their only chance. Soviets DID NOT want us in that theater as they realized Roosevelt's agenda was an offset to their communism. Ever hear of the Cold War? Started right after WW2 ended.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

WRONG. The outcome was inevitable once Hitlers blitzkrieg plan failed. For a small country acting alone quick shock victory was their only chance. Soviets DID NOT want us in that theater as they realized Roosevelt's agenda was an offset to their communism. Ever hear of the Cold War? Started right after WW2 ended.

You're an even bigger idiot.

and you're on ignore. name calling, unsupported drivel not worth the 15 KBs it takes up on the server

If you put everyone who thinks you're an idiot on ignore, you'd be effectively talking to yourself here :lol:

If you put everyone who thinks you're an idiot on ignore, you'd be effectively talking to yourself here :lol:

Good because I certainly don't want an endorsement from your crew. Thankfully I've only had to block messages from one of them. Wonder who that was?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Good because I certainly don't want an endorsement from your crew. Thankfully I've only had to block messages from one of them. Wonder who that was?

Bringing that up again are you? If you received any pm's from me, you could report them just as I did when I received unkind messages via PM.

And on that issue, this is what I was pm'ing you about :

http://forums.twobil...l-ghost-of-bib/

Now i don't have a "crew".

Bro be careful he'll block you :lol:

Edited by meazza

This is the Dumbest thing I have read all day. You have a funny revisionist version of history. No wonder your world views are so skewed